About employing & managing staff for business owners including legal issue and Career Advice.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best passive jobs to do online?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the best passive jobs to do online?

I am not an online expert but there are many people online who are saying that the best thing to do is to be come a virtual assistant. There are also many things you can do as a virtual assistant such as writing and transcribing. In my case, I love writing but still I find it hard to be hired online for it is not only that I love writing but also I need to be expert on it, in order for me to compete with the others who are also applying for the position. I am crashing to all the information that I have to make real money online but still I was not able to hold the money on my bare hands. Maybe, I need to be more focused on what I am doing right now to prove to myself that it was a passive job. If others can do it, I can also do it and so are you.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x

Type the word FIN AN CE without space.