Hiring Managers are Searching About You Online

Ages

Did you know that Hiring Managers are researching about you through your online-presence track record? Is your on-line activity carried out in a responsible way that will not smear your professional qualifications, education, or personal values? Do you feel comfortable as to what they may find if your name is searched on the web?

Inem

I knew about this recently when I was to help an hospitalised friend recruit and the main emphasis was on recruiting people with very good records online and I was good one because the best way to know about a person character is to get the person when no one is looking and that's what one online presence gives out.So people should be careful about their presence online now.

Kakashi2020

I had several experiences in which I was messaged by headhunters who's interested in my job portfolio but I wasn't interested at the time because I was still working then, I was still employed. I'm not really concern in what these hiring managers could find on the net because they won't find anything that could jeopardize my image.