Friends at Work

Kakashi2020

Do you have friends at work? In my experience, there are no real friends at work only friendly co workers who are usually friendly while you're still working with them or when you're still connected to the company but when you have already left the company, your so called friendship would wane and dissapear.

What is your take on this?

bernztein_22

Do you have friends at work? In my experience, there are no real friends at work only friendly co workers who are usually friendly while you're still working with them or when you're still connected to the company but when you have already left the company, your so called friendship would wane and dissapear.

What is your take on this?

Hmmm. One can definitely find a real friend at work, at least a single one. There are some reasons though that I can think of why some people don't get real friends at work.

1. They have not lasted long in the company so they haven't had the chance to know more about their co-workers.

2. They don't get along so much with their co-workers. No social life.

3. They are simply close-minded, not open to the idea of befriending their co-workers. Maybe they had a bad experience in their previous works.

4. They hate humans. LOL.

fishbate

I have a couple of individuals that i call real friends at work. Real friends that i have been working several years and relationships that i would say not a working type. Everyone of them are still my friends even though i am not an employee anymore. I guess that was the test, and very proud that we passed it with flying colors.