What do you like most in your profession?

Kakashi2020

We all have different professions in life and this could be tied up to what courses or expertise we have attained. Some really likes their profession while others have no choice but to make do with theirs.

All of us has his own reasons in choosing a job that we like, what do you like most in your profession?

bernztein_22

We all have different professions in life and this could be tied up to what courses or expertise we have attained. Some really likes their profession while others have no choice but to make do with theirs.

All of us has his own reasons in choosing a job that we like, what do you like most in your profession?

My current job has no relation to the course I took in college. None at all. LOL. What I like most in my job is that it is easier than the previous jobs I had taken. It's easy but it doesn't compromise my salary. I work as a non-voice customer service representative in a US-based company. This job helped me develop my patience and has taught me how to deal with different kinds of people professionally.

fishbate

What i love about my profession is i could use it even at home. I am a technician for several years, my skills and knowledge obtained on the job helps me to be creative and very productive. I often use what i have learned at my home, my business and my hobby . Basically, i manage to make my self useful with the skills that i have from my profession.