Jobs that we do not need skills to do online

Inem

Most online tasks needs some level of skills like web designing,programming and article writing but there are some that just need one brains without any skill.Any one can try them out.

There are paid posting to forums, clicking ads,watching videos for pay, gaming for money etc.

What are you having income from that doesn't need skills?

J

jeniffer26

I think it would be typing captcha that pays you to every single captcha that you entered. It pays low but it does not required such skill since you will just enter it. It does not require you to be a fast timer since the captcha loading was really slow.

fishbate

Basically you just need a passive income like earning by watching videos, clicking ads or just by downloading apps. There's a lot of sites that offers these kinds of services. But of course earning in these sites will not make you rich, so don't expect too much but you will definitely earn money doing simple tasks.

M

mian_zeeshan07

I've heared from some of my friends that by Just clicking ads you can have a decent money in your account.
The sites like "SwissADsPay" and some others like it and I personally worked there ButI don't thing they are good to use they needs to muct time and don't give sufficient amount of money.
So I request you If you do know any site So please inform me.

mark86

I would love to check that site if that is true. I admit I never heard that site before...sound interesting isnt it? Can you ask him how it goes? Do you think this is not scam? There has so many scams scattered online and I hope this one is legit and not waste of time.

Rosekaizer

Try typing Captcha, you can earn money with that, although it was a small amount but if you have patience, you can earn more. You dont need to have a skills to try that, just type or enter captcha and start earning.

Jelineex

Is it really real? I often read about it but it seems always have a negative review. It is mostly a scam. I've been searching for a particular site but no where to find. Can you give me a site on captcha work? Thanks.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many things that we can do online to make money without even having any prior knowledge or skill. But the fact is that these websites always take our time in the exchange for money. That's one thing about online money. You cannot have your cake and eat it. You need to trade a thing to get money.

Writing on paid to post doesn't really need a special skill than being conversant with the topics that you want to comment on. There are various websites that provide this kind of opportunities. You can make at least $2 on some of these websites on a daily basis for just typing.

Survey though not common in my country, is also a way of making money online without having any skill. There are some of these websites out there. The only bad thing about these survey website is that they do select countries that can participate and make money on their website.

Affiliate marketing is the other thing to talk about. People can still make money just by advertising other people's goods and products. There are various platforms where you can promote these goods and services. You can be pay high commission if you work with good affiliate marketing programs.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money on the internet is getting easier because both people that have skills and people that do not have skills can make some money on the internet but having a skill is totally priceless.

There are a lot of jobs in which you can do even if you do not have a skill online and make some good amount of money for yourself and one of it is paid to post platforms. Writing on paidto post platforms is probably not easy because you need some level of article writing skill but at the same time it is easier because you don't need to be a professional writer in order to make money.

There are several paid to post platforms you can venture into and make good amount of money for yourself and a typical example is Trendri.

Trendri is one of the best platforms for anyone who wants to make his or her first dollar online. There are also a lot of them like BMF and so many others.

Venturing into micro jobs platforms is also another good way in which you can make money online even if you don't have a skill. Taking online survey is also available for people in tier-1 countries