About employing & managing staff for business owners including Interview and Career Advice.

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

Salary VS monthly expenses how to budget?

We work to sustain our daily living expenses in weekdays and sometimes weekends. If work demands for overtime then we took it. But no matter how you work...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

To loan For Business or not?

I am planning to start my online home business but I am short of capital. They say, start it with small capital but in baking, ingredients are a bit expensive...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jobs that we do not need skills to do online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jobs that we do not need skills to do online

Most online tasks needs some level of skills like web designing,programming and article writing but there are some that just need one brains without any skill.Any one can try them out.

There are paid posting to forums, clicking ads,watching videos for pay, gaming for money etc.

What are you having income from that doesn't need skills?

You can try Global Test Market. It's a survey site that pays you by completing different surveys from different companies. It definitely doesn't require skills. You just need to answer the surveys as truthful as possible and finish them.

Comment

• mark86
      mark86 commented
      Editing a comment
      I am using Global Test Market and this is a legit site. Only thing that you do is to make survey but not all the time they will allow you to take the survey unless you are qualified for that test. One thing that I like the most in Global Test Market was even if you unseen and not accomplish the test they will give 5 points. Amazing isnt it.

I think it would be typing captcha that pays you to every single captcha that you entered. It pays low but it does not required such skill since you will just enter it. It does not require you to be a fast timer since the captcha loading was really slow.

Comment

If you don't have any skills or your just lazy and still wants to earn then I would suggest signing up on survey companies and start answering surveys. Another thing you can do is to mine cryptocurrencies because it only needs your computer and an internet connection.

Comment

Basically you just need a passive income like earning by watching videos, clicking ads or just by downloading apps. There's a lot of sites that offers these kinds of services. But of course earning in these sites will not make you rich, so don't expect too much but you will definitely earn money doing simple tasks.

Comment

I've heared from some of my friends that by Just clicking ads you can have a decent money in your account.
          The sites like "SwissADsPay" and some others like it and I personally worked there ButI don't thing they are good to use they needs to muct time and don't give sufficient amount of money.
          So I request you If you do know any site So please inform me.

Comment

• mark86
            mark86 commented
            Editing a comment
            I would love to check that site if that is true. I admit I never heard that site before...sound interesting isnt it? Can you ask him how it goes? Do you think this is not scam? There has so many scams scattered online and I hope this one is legit and not waste of time.

Try typing Captcha, you can earn money with that, although it was a small amount but if you have patience, you can earn more. You dont need to have a skills to try that, just type or enter captcha and start earning.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x

Type the word TR E NDRI without space

widgetinstance 185 (Trending) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X