Paying money to get employment

Inem

I don't know if it happens in your location but it rampant here in country where one get to work or get employment through connection or paying huge sums of money to get a job and often times unqualified personnels are employed because they have paid they money.

What do you think about this trend?

Kakashi2020

It also happens here in the Philippines there are jobs here which are mostly sales jobs where corrupt higher management officers would give a high position sales job to undeserving friends for a cut of their salaries it's like giving a sales director position with a $2000 monthly salary to a Sales Manager who is receiving an $800 salary with a deal that half of the $2000 which he would be getting will go to the company officer which usually holds the AVP position or VP position. While still others sell the position for a months salary.

Inem

It also happens here in the Philippines there are jobs here which are mostly sales jobs where corrupt higher management officers would give a high position sales job to undeserving friends for a cut of their salaries it's like giving a sales director position with a $2000 monthly salary to a Sales Manager who is receiving an $800 salary with a deal that half of the $2000 which he would be getting will go to the company officer which usually holds the AVP position or VP position. While still others sell the position for a months salary.

Well written, it really appalling that one is willing to labour for some pay but at the same time one is mandated to pay for it.I wish a bill can be passed against this,to bring all the perpetrators of such act to book.That way employment will be for the deserved and qualified candidates and not for money mongers.

Kakashi2020

E
Well written, it really appalling that one is willing to labour for some pay but at the same time one is mandated to pay for it.I wish a bill can be passed against this,to bring all the perpetrators of such act to book.That way employment will be for the deserved and qualified candidates and not for money mongers.

Yeah me too, I have to agree that this practice must stop because it's corruption in both government and private corporations. But sometimes when the economy is not really doing good then it's always everyman for himself and that means getting employed no matter what to support the family and put food on the table. Sometimes reality is harsh and some people takes advantage of this situations.

​​​