Are your working conditions favourable

Inem

Working offline can be a lot of work especially when one is working in a place that doesn't care about the working conditions of its workers.Some working environment isn't conducive, lack of medical care for workers,low pay and no promotion.

​​​​​​What are your working conditions? Are the favourable??

Kakashi2020

When I was working offline, my working conditions was okay, my only problem was the daily traffic I have to endure, but generally at my place of work rank and file employees more so midlevel and upper level officials were well taken cared off.

I think looking back, the thing that wasn't conducive was the competition of different factions headed by various officials inside our company, it was like going to a battlefield day by day. And this caused a lot of stress to everyone.

Inem

When I was working offline, my working conditions was okay, my only problem was the daily traffic I have to endure, but generally at my place of work rank and file employees more so midlevel and upper level officials were well taken cared off.

I think looking back, the thing that wasn't conducive was the competition of different factions headed by various officials inside our company, it was like going to a battlefield day by day. And this caused a lot of stress to everyone.
I can totally relate with this,a lot of times I'm grateful for online jobs because getting to work some days were horrible. One get stuck in the traffic for hours and get to work late only to meet a query on ones table which wasn't one fault at all and sometimes a sack is dangling down if care isn't taken and those in authority don't care. It can be very frustrating.

C

Chelia Sari

Sya mengerti masalah yang dihadapi dalam hidup. Seberat apa pun yang dihadapi mau tidak mau harus dihadapi, . Setiap masalah pasti ada jalan keluarnya. Setiap masalah tidak ada melampaui batas kemampuan luar logika. Maka hidup harus kita jalani dan harus berfikir tenang dan cerdas.