What are your work dilemmas?

boomskie24

In a company there's always a dilemmas and I would like to share some of mine. In the company where I work with I've encountered a lot of different dilemmas and one of them is having too much workload wherein your job description becomes all in one because you don't have enough people. A new boss came in,this is one of the most worst dilemma that every employee I believe will encounter. It's when there's a new boss and everything that you've finished from your previous boss will change and you need to do another draft and meet or exceed their expectation and of course if there's a new boss there will be new rules that you need to follow as well which is one of the dilemmas because you need to adjust again to your working and environment. Lastly having a toxic workmate,there's always one person in every company that makes your life harder and toxic. How about you what are your work dilemmas ?

DenisMNE

Well, I used to work as a waiter so prioritizing and making a choice was a daily thing.
If I had so many customers, and I was alone, I had to work table by table, step by step to make sure everyone is served.
Constant dilemma was who should be served first, a couple that came around the same time as mother with a child, for an example.
I always tried to be moral as possible and would always give advantage to older people and women with kids.

G

My dilemma in my work job is how much I will resist in my actual job because I feel that I need a change. I am telling you this because I have this job since 25 years ago and 25 years to work in the same place is not easy. What makes me nervous at my job is that my team under me doesn't always understand what they need to do so I must to explain them over and over again even if they have made a training before to start their job.

iamjoeymercado

I think all of us have this dilemma experience in the company. And for me the dilemma I experienced was I was just said that i have been transferred to the other department but without any black and white paper I will sign first as a proof of that I have just transferred and there is one time that my Boss for my existing department has something to ask me to do some work and the Boss for the new department also ask me to do some work since it was in the system that my name was under new department. Both Boss are in good terms with me and I like their leadership both. SO what I decided was, I do the work both of it but I chose the work from Old Boss first and just said to the new Boss that I have done this because that will be his last request for me since I have transferred in the new Department. Note Both deadline are in the same day! so I need to work double extra mile just to finish both. And YES i did it