Online Jobs! opportunities

fishbate

Being vigilant is the key to avoid scams specially online sites. There are ways to check if the site is a scam like there is no official site, if there a site the content is very pretentious and somehow suspicious. You can always search for site reviews and check the authenticity of the site. Lastly, if it is too good to be true... well it's probably a scam.

Kakashi2020

While some people think that online jobs are scams and you couldn't really earn online without selling out some capital, the truth is there's a lot of legitimate sites out there that really pays and you could earn a lot of money from these sites but you really have to invest a lot of time and effort in it. But for me finding such sites is really hard but when you do then you'll earn a lot.

People who are looking for legitimate online jobs must always be careful when it comes to earning sites. Most sites are scam sites and that's about 8/10. It's best to google the name of the site first for scam reviews and commentary just to be sure.

If a site has a high withdrawal limit and limitations to the number of withdrawals that can be done in a certain period, you can be sure that it's a scam site.

Agreed that most of the sites in the internet offers a great deal but a fake opportunity. We must be very careful in choosing the legitimate sites in order to have a job online. You should go to google and search for some articles about that particular site and read a review of other experienced users for some safety measures.

Martinsx

Here are some of the best working sites that can give you a good online income:
Working Sites
1.mTurk - $75 a month Amazon's Mechanical Turk.
2.UpWork - $100 a month Odesk's new name.
3.FreeeUp - this site pays the highest at $150-$200 a month.

Writing Sites

4.Postloop - $10-$20 a week
5.PaidForumPostings - $10-$20 a week.
6.TheForumWheel - $5-$10 a week
7.Ferpection - $20 a week
8.LivingstonResearch - $20 a week
9.MyLot - $5-$7 a month
Trivia and Lottery
10.KO Trivia - $0.50-$1.00 a day minimum at best $100 up
11.HQ Trivia -$1.00 a day
12.Baymack, Flamzy, Skylom - $0.50 total a day for all baymack group lottery sites.

There are a lot more apps and sites which are quite easy to earn from all you need to do is find them. I've spent a lot of time looking for easy sites and have found about 20 of them excluding the 12 or so old sites posted above.

These are very good suggestion or site that you just made here for someone to work on time and money. I know at least a very good number of them and I have used a lot of them to make a lot of money. I also know a lot of survey sites that someone can use at work to make money. Sites such as prize rebel, swaggerbucks and so on. If you know your work and if you know exactly what you're doing, you are definitely going to make a lot of money working on all this site.

Kakashi2020

Yes, Online jobs are one of the easiest way to earn money for yourself and it helps a lot of people in order to save money for themselves. Agreed, It is more comfortable to earn money online, you just need to find a reliable one and you can earn money already. As easy as that. You don't need to pay a lot just to inquire for a job.

Here are some of the best working sites that can give you a good online income:
Working Sites
1.mTurk - $75 a month Amazon's Mechanical Turk.
2.UpWork - $100 a month Odesk's new name.
3.FreeeUp - this site pays the highest at $150-$200 a month.

Writing Sites

4.Postloop - $10-$20 a week
5.PaidForumPostings - $10-$20 a week.
6.TheForumWheel - $5-$10 a week
7.Ferpection - $20 a week
8.LivingstonResearch - $20 a week
9.MyLot - $5-$7 a month
Trivia and Lottery
10.KO Trivia - $0.50-$1.00 a day minimum at best $100 up
11.HQ Trivia -$1.00 a day
12.Baymack, Flamzy, Skylom - $0.50 total a day for all baymack group lottery sites.

There are a lot more apps and sites which are quite easy to earn from all you need to do is find them. I've spent a lot of time looking for easy sites and have found about 20 of them excluding the 12 or so old sites posted above.

Last edited:

Martinsx

Exactly, you can do whatever you want online. You can choose on where you want to work or what is your expertise for you to be comfortable while working and earning money on your home. Those things you listed are the advantages of online job since you have the decision and time for your own work. That's what I love in online job!

In as much as working on​​​line is a kind of job that give you freedom to work whenever you want to work and how you want to work but care must be taken because it gives one some kind of procrastination and this makes you too lag in work because you think you have time by postponing some of the work you are supposed to do and before you realise what is happening, you will not be meeting up. So it's better to have a schedule on how you want to work as a freelancer and in order to be able to carry out all the work that you need to do when you are supposed to do them.

One good thing we can like about online work is that you are a boss for yourself, you don't have to answer to anyone, you get to decide when you want to work, how you want to work and the kind of work that you want to do. It's not like being under someone and you will be given command to do this and do that without having time for yourself. It gives you rest and it give you money depending on how you want to work. Online job is a very good type of work, I am glad there are so many people can work and earn money from.

Exactly, you can do whatever you want online. You can choose on where you want to work or what is your expertise for you to be comfortable while working and earning money on your home. Those things you listed are the advantages of online job since you have the decision and time for your own work. That's what I love in online job!

Having an online job is really great. You don't need to stress your self going to work, wake up early, dealing with your boss and back fighter co workers. You can enjoy your job inside your comfort zone. But the problem is, is this really worth to quit your offline job and be this online job become your primary source of income? Because I think online job is just for additional income, and aside from that, there're a lot of scams through internet.

Yeah, online job can help you to earn money for your needs while you are on your home. Comfortably sitting on a chair while typing or something in front of your computer and that's it, you will gonna earn money from that. Lovely right? But in terms of quitting your offline job for you online job is not a good idea since you can have an online job as a part time so you can do it both. It still depends on your needs. On where you will gonna comfortable to work for.

Being vigilant is the key to avoid scams specially online sites. There are ways to check if the site is a scam like there is no official site, if there a site the content is very pretentious and somehow suspicious. You can always search for site reviews and check the authenticity of the site. Lastly, if it is too good to be true... well it's probably a scam.

Yes I agree. You should be careful always when you are taking opportunities online especially when you are not technologically literate. It's hard for someone to browse and communication online through technology. That's why scammers are taking advantages for those kind of people. We just need to be more careful in choosing sites to take opportunities.

jaymish

Online sites are hard work. However this is not always the case. They are some sites that have a high withdrawal limit and you can withdraw maybe once a month. Nothing wrong with that because that is cash flow management, important to have in any business, especially if your clients pay you on a monthly basis. What to look for is sites that have a high withdrawal threshold yet you earn pennies and it may take you years to earn those pennies. Its true you need to analyze the site and also look to see any online reviews. Also try the site out and have your own opinion.

Martinsx

Agreed! Online job opportunities are given to us in order to have some extra income sources. There are so many choices to work online, you can be a part time worker or a full time worker. They have a lot of offers like they need a virtual assistant or something. It’s easy to work online since you are only at home with your family and at the same time, you are earning income.

One good thing we can like about online work is that you are a boss for yourself, you don't have to answer to anyone, you get to decide when you want to work, how you want to work and the kind of work that you want to do. It's not like being under someone and you will be given command to do this and do that without having time for yourself. It gives you rest and it give you money depending on how you want to work. Online job is a very good type of work, I am glad there are so many people can work and earn money from.

ion

Having an online job is really great. You don't need to stress your self going to work, wake up early, dealing with your boss and back fighter co workers. You can enjoy your job inside your comfort zone. But the problem is, is this really worth to quit your offline job and be this online job become your primary source of income? Because I think online job is just for additional income, and aside from that, there're a lot of scams through internet.

There are a lot of opportunities that are waiting in the internet world. It can be a part-time or a full-time job in order for you to earn extra income. You can earn money by just sitting in front of your computer or laptop without wasting time. Online job has it's own advantages and disadvantages. Some of this advantages are for leisure, comfortable task, time independent and the only thing you need to have is your skills and yourself. But on the other hand, disadvantages occur; there are so many scams about online jobs, no assurance of getting paid in some sites, and for me, the worst disadvantage you can experience is when you click just one wrong site; your information will easily steal by the attackers in the internet.

People who are looking for legitimate online jobs must always be careful when it comes to earning sites. Most sites are scam sites and that's about 8/10. It's best to google the name of the site first for scam reviews and commentary just to be sure.

If a site has a high withdrawal limit and limitations to the number of withdrawals that can be done in a certain period, you can be sure that it's a scam site.

Totally agree, You just need to be aware of those fishy sites that can lead you to be scammed. I hate scam site so that I should always check for reviews and commentaries of other people about that particular site for me to be aware with that. I think everyone should do that when you are intending to work online.

Kakashi2020

Working online for some extra online income as I call it is a God send since it helps a lot of people to earn much needed money to support their families.

Also it's the cheapest way to earn money, what I mean is if you're looking for work in my country you have to spend about $50-$300 first for securing and renewing various government and medical clearances, licenses, transportation and clothing cost etc.

If you don't have any seed money well, you won't be able to work because of non compliance of requirements.

While in working online you just need a smartphone, internet, a PayPal account and a local bank account and you're all set to go.

Yes, Online jobs are one of the easiest way to earn money for yourself and it helps a lot of people in order to save money for themselves. Agreed, It is more comfortable to earn money online, you just need to find a reliable one and you can earn money already. As easy as that. You don't need to pay a lot just to inquire for a job.

Kakashi2020

Working online for some extra online income as I call it is a God send since it helps a lot of people to earn much needed money to support their families.

Also it's the cheapest way to earn money, what I mean is if you're looking for work in my country you have to spend about $50-$300 first for securing and renewing various government and medical clearances, licenses, transportation and clothing cost etc.

If you don't have any seed money well, you won't be able to work because of non compliance of requirements.

While in working online you just need a smartphone, internet, a PayPal account and a local bank account and you're all set to go.

Gone are the days when people used to stay idle at home looking for work to do, now there are so many opportunities one can take up and find online working opportunities to earn from. So therefore it is going to be a very unwise decision to keep one's hand folded and say that there is no job to do when there are so many online opportunities to get work from and make a living.

You can earn as a freelance WRITER, you can also earn from posting on pay to post site. There are so many survey sites that one can earn from there are so many affiliate marketing that one can engage in so its left for you to find the one that works well for you so that you can be able to make money online.

Agreed! Online job opportunities are given to us in order to have some extra income sources. There are so many choices to work online, you can be a part time worker or a full time worker. They have a lot of offers like they need a virtual assistant or something. It’s easy to work online since you are only at home with your family and at the same time, you are earning income.

Martinsx

Gone are the days when people used to stay idle at home looking for work to do, now there are so many opportunities one can take up and find online working opportunities to earn from. So therefore it is going to be a very unwise decision to keep one's hand folded and say that there is no job to do when there are so many online opportunities to get work from and make a living.

You can earn as a freelance WRITER, you can also earn from posting on pay to post site. There are so many survey sites that one can earn from there are so many affiliate marketing that one can engage in so its left for you to find the one that works well for you so that you can be able to make money online.

Yes its true when there is benefit there is also a tragedy on joining some online jobs, some say they are free but after you sign up you need to pay to have a package depending on your work load or to have access on their offer, some are really true what you read is what you get. Some of them will almost lost your patient on minimum withdrawal terms that requires you to have a huge balance before you can cash out but not stated on the contract. That is right that you have to be wise and careful so that your time and effort will never go to waste.

You just need to be careful when browsing online for an online job. Some sites are just a bait for you to click and when you click it, you will be instantly redirected to another web page. I find online job helpful since I'm not able to get a stable job and that's why I'm inclined in a full time job online. For me, I really enjoying earn online because you can earn money with ease. That makes better opportunities online. It has a wider reach of capacity than working on a stable job. Even stable jobs are more recommendable, online jobs are good also as a part time job. You can still earn better compared to zero.