About employing & managing staff for business owners including legal issue and Career Advice.

How to avoid scam before making money

Have you ever experienced signing up on many money making sites promising you to earn money and not being paid after sleepless nights of hardwork? ...

Why do the traders need to control their emotions

Excitement is both a wonderful and dangerous thing. Because it can either increase your consciousness or distract you from. For example, when you are...

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online Jobs! opportunities

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kakashi2020 View Post

Here are some of the best working sites that can give you a good online income:
    Working Sites
    1.mTurk - $75 a month Amazon's Mechanical Turk.
    2.UpWork - $100 a month Odesk's new name.
    3.FreeeUp - this site pays the highest at $150-$200 a month.

Writing Sites

4.Postloop - $10-$20 a week
    5.PaidForumPostings - $10-$20 a week.
    6.TheForumWheel - $5-$10 a week
    7.Ferpection - $20 a week
    8.LivingstonResearch - $20 a week
    9.MyLot - $5-$7 a month
    Trivia and Lottery
    10.KO Trivia - $0.50-$1.00 a day minimum at best $100 up
    11.HQ Trivia -$1.00 a day
    12.Baymack, Flamzy, Skylom - $0.50 total a day for all baymack group lottery sites.

There are a lot more apps and sites which are quite easy to earn from all you need to do is find them. I've spent a lot of time looking for easy sites and have found about 20 of them excluding the 12 or so old sites posted above.
    These are very good suggestion or site that you just made here for someone to work on time and money. I know at least a very good number of them and I have used a lot of them to make a lot of money. I also know a lot of survey sites that someone can use at work to make money. Sites such as prize rebel, swaggerbucks and so on. If you know your work and if you know exactly what you're doing, you are definitely going to make a lot of money working on all this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Kakashi2020 View Post
      People who are looking for legitimate online jobs must always be careful when it comes to earning sites. Most sites are scam sites and that's about 8/10. It's best to google the name of the site first for scam reviews and commentary just to be sure.

If a site has a high withdrawal limit and limitations to the number of withdrawals that can be done in a certain period, you can be sure that it's a scam site.
      Agreed that most of the sites in the internet offers a great deal but a fake opportunity. We must be very careful in choosing the legitimate sites in order to have a job online. You should go to google and search for some articles about that particular site and read a review of other experienced users for some safety measures.

Comment

While some people think that online jobs are scams and you couldn't really earn online without selling out some capital, the truth is there's a lot of legitimate sites out there that really pays and you could earn a lot of money from these sites but you really have to invest a lot of time and effort in it. But for me finding such sites is really hard but when you do then you'll earn a lot.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

Type the word TR E NDRI without space

widgetinstance 185 (Trending) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X