How to know if your job is the right job for you?

boomskie24

I've been an employee for almost 7 years and I know that my current job is the right job for me. I've been an employee in my current job for 6 years now and I've been through a lot. I had failures at the beginning but I learned from it. I started from very bottom position which is to deliver the papers from different offices like a messenger and now an Administrative Officer wherein I handle different divisions and I have more than ten person that is under my supervision. It's really hard from the start but when I look back from it it's all worth it. I knew that this is the right job for me for these reasons:

I'm always excited to go to work and I never skip a day except for rest days though.
It's somewhat hard to file a leave because you enjoy what you do that you don't want to have a vacation.
I look forward for the things that I can possibly do in a day to improve things in my work.
I never get tired to teach my co workers that are under my supervision.
It's always fun to be friends with your co workers.
There's no toxic day just positive vibe all week.
I'm happy with what I'm doing and I love my job.

There are actually a lot more reasons and I know that there will be more reasons for me to say that this is the right job for me. How about you?How did you know that it's the right job for you?