What is the maximum amount of hours you are willing to work per week ?

DenisMNE

Hello, there !

As the title says, I wanted to know what is the maximum amount of hours you would work per week ?

I, at some point, in my life used to work around 60-70 hours per week.I worked 6 out 7 days in week.

It was a restaurant job but I did not find it hard to do that much hours.

Maybe if it was increased to 80+ hours, it would make it hard, but I held on with 70.

What is the max you went ?

Would you work that many hours for a good paycheck ?

Jhinn Carla

I am currently working 50 hours a week in 5 days per week. It is good that we can have 2 days off, but If I were to choose I would really want to work 4 days in a week. The setup I've been looking for is 12 hours a day and 4 days a week. That way I can have more time to spend with my family. I can also maximize my time at work and I can definitely save up for Transportation expense. I believed this is the best amount of hours I can spend at work. For other people, I think this convenient if they have another job. Say for example they can work 4 days in one job and 2 days of the week on another and can use a day for rest. I think that's genius.

Last edited:

Kakashi2020

Nowadays Im working online about 10 hours a day on weekdays and 5 hours a day on weekends in broken time, I just work whenever I want.

​​​in the past I worked including travelling time about 12hours a day, 6 days a week and sometimes even more. I worked as a senior executive in a multinational company handling a lot of people, it was very stressful and took a toll in my health.

Inem

I like to take about 8 hours daily and 48 hours per week,I believe my body can carry this without much ado,I don't jobs that takes so much from people. So taking out at least 8 hours out of 24 hours daily is good by me.I will have some rest in between while having other pursuits by the side

fishbate

When i was at the technical team i had an experienced working 84 hours a week. This was the most hardest part of my career. I worked from 8am to 11pm for 6 days. I was working as part of a set up team which assembles machine and integrate them to a system. Although the work itself is physically draining, the amount of skills i gained was very fulfilling.

ion

I think fifty hours is still good for me. I'm currently working forty hours a week on my offline job. But there was a situation that we need to have mandatory overtime, and I like that, it means additional income. Since I'm not doing anything after my work, so I need to take advantage if there are some opportunity like this mandatory overtime.