Part Time or Full Time Job?

iamjoeymercado

Employment is one of the basic tools that give a sure amount of money every pay day for us to provide our family needs and wants. And aside from it we are now experiencing the pros and cons of having full time and part time.

So I would like to ask the members if what types of employment they want, The full time basis or the part time one??

Feel free to reply :) Thank You

Jhinn Carla

Definitely a FULL time job is more advisable. As Online businesses and freelancing is very common at this time we can always do a part time on the internet. We are not working FULL time 24 hours so we can definitely find time to do Internet ( part time ) jobs. In my own opinion though, I would still prefer to do a Full Time job because it is more stable. Usually part time jobs is our main source of income. When our salary is not enough doing FULL time jobs that is when we can do Part Time as an additional source of Income.

ion

Well of course full time. It's really hard to work in a company if you know that you are just a part time employee. Your mind will never be contented and peaceful during your working hours. Your mind will keep looking for another possible job while working on your part time job. You will never ever become productive in a company if you know your are just a seasonal or part time employee.

Employment is one of the basic tools that give a sure amount of money every pay day for us to provide our family needs and wants. And aside from it we are now experiencing the pros and cons of having full time and part time.

So I would like to ask the members if what types of employment they want, The full time basis or the part time one??

Of course, I will gonna choose a full time job instead of having a part time job. I can earn triple on a full time job compared to a part time job since they will pay you in a fixed rate depends on your negotiation. I will go to an full time job for me to have access on my daily needs and for my family.

Inem

I have always preferred part time job provided the Pay is good it will help one kill two bird with one stone one is earning money and doing other life endeavors with half of the time.full job time takes away one entire time and leaves one with no time to do other things.

Kakashi2020

I would choose a part time that could earn a full-time salary. Like doing some offline consultancy work while working online for 8 hours.

I think online and offline freelance work is the best because it's like doing part-time work but with the benefits of earning higher.

bernztein_22

I would personally choose a full-time job. However, we should look for a full-time job that offers high enough salary to provide to our personal and family needs. I mean, just because you have a full-time job doesn't mean you have a good salary. There are jobs that don't pay much. Well, if you can find a part-time job that pays well, be practical and grab it. In this case, you can give more time to your family especially if you are a parent.

Kakashi2020

I'm tired of doing full-time work it's more conducive for me to do part time work in which there are no schedules to follow, this gives me no stress while earning more.

It's also best to work on as many part-time job sites as you can, doing this would earn you a lot of money than concentrating in a single job.