Do you prefer to work remotely or in an office?

Do you prefer to work remotely or in an office?

• Remotely / At home

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Office

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

EfficientNinja

Hello everyone!

I would like to know if you guys prefer to work remotely/at home or in an office.

Some people dread the commute to work every day to work. They also don't feel comfortable with their office mates or directly reporting to their boss.

On the other hand, some people prefer to work in an office because they feel that they could work more in an office environment. They say that they want to separate family or home from work. If they have problems with the family or their house, they want to get away from it by working in an office and forget about the problem while working.

What about you? What type of workplace do you prefer?

Inem

I prefer to work remotely and that's what I'm.doing now,I have done that office setting for years and I think I'm enjoying this remotely setting better.I don't have to panic in.the traffic for being late to work, don't have to meet an annoying and domineering Boss and of course I'm taking a good break from nosey coworkers. So yea for now remotely for me now.

Martinsx

I have taken up office work for some years now but I have come to grow tired of the job. This have led me into looking up other remote jobs which I can find and use to replace the current office work which I'm doing.

Office work is very boring, once I am done with the current office work I am doing, I'm going to quit it and look for a new remote job that is going to pay me very well.

Kakashi2020

I'm tired of working in offices been doing that for 25 years. Nowadays Im working at home and in the field, remotely, wherever I want because all I need is a smartphone, tablet, power bank, charger, internet and I could work anywhere.

Working in offices tends to be stressful and expensive nowadays also it's a big waste of time since the traffic has worsened to a never-ending gridlock, the petrol prices and transport fares has significantly gone up and it takes 2 hours for me to travel to my office so that's 4 hours wasted in daily traveling time. The basic salary for newbies here is $300, I'm getting $1000 net per month, that's my last salary rate, less taxes, healthcare, retirement fund, transportation and other expenses I'm just receiving $600 net monthly, so I figured, I'll just open up my own business to and work on my own.
​​​​​​