what type of job do you like?

J

jhayc006

Me the kind of job i like is a waiter, Because, I'm happy to serve people and the tip is what i like the most. Because of the tip i my salary is increase. my second job i like is about computer hardware and software because i like doing searching, typing and editing videos etc.

Inem

I like freelancing jobs because I get to do my work when I choose to and on my own terms and I don't get to do only one type of job which could be a lot boring.Freelancing enable me get money into my pocket without having to leave my home even in pyjamas money is still made,just login and start making money no matter how small.

fishbate

I love technical and hands on jobs specially when it deals with electro mechanics. I love how things work using components and electricity. Also, i was a technician from my employment employment and i developed my skills through the years. It also turned out to be a passion that's why i'm so into it.

Martinsx

Any job that happens to deal with data analysis would be my favorite job. Encrypting and decrypting files makes me feel good. I also enjoy writing jobs as well as selling tech's.

Currently, I'm into teaching profession and I must confess that I have come to love and enjoy the job. I'm considering the possibility of opening up my own school.

Kakashi2020

I've worked in various companies for 25 years and the job that I liked most was my 3rd job 20 years ago selling Cars, SUV's, AUV's and Trucks. I was a Marketing Supervisor for Nissan handling corporate sales, and everyday I use to visit different companies to offer our vehicles.

One thing that I like most in my job back then was I and my team got to travel daily, visiting 3-5 companies and at nights after work, we would end the day in a bar drinking some beer.

ion

I think working in a restoration company. I'm currently working in a BPO company, but being in restoration is really fascinating for me. I want to restore the old things. Those things who's not working anymore. I love to bring it back to their original form and make it looks like a brand new again.

Martinsx

I've worked in various companies for 25 years and the job that I liked most was my 3rd job 20 years ago selling Cars, SUV's, AUV's and Trucks. I was a Marketing Supervisor for Nissan handling corporate sales, and everyday I use to visit different companies to offer our vehicles.

One thing that I like most in my job back then was I and my team got to travel daily, visiting 3-5 companies and at nights after work, we would end the day in a bar drinking some beer.

Wow, a job of selling cars and being the supervisor is a good good position in the company. I would definitely like to have such job because I'm 100% sure that it comes with a lot of benefits and allowances.

But if I may ask, as good as the job was, why did you have to quit it? Unless you were offered a more better job than that, then it's justified to leave it for another better one.

bernztein_22

Me the kind of job i like is a waiter, Because, I'm happy to serve people and the tip is what i like the most. Because of the tip i my salary is increase. my second job i like is about computer hardware and software because i like doing searching, typing and editing videos etc.

I prefer jobs that do less talking. Examples are, writer/journalist, encoder and secretary. I admit that I'm not good at verbal conversation and I am more efficient in writing. Currently, I am working at a BPO company as a non-voice agent. I'm so lucky I found this job. Hahaha.

Rosekaizer

I like freelancing job, like working online. Working at home is great for me because I do lot of times with my family, no strict boss, no facing of traffic everyday and I can work in my preferred time.

Martinsx

I prefer jobs that do less talking. Examples are, writer/journalist, encoder and secretary. I admit that I'm not good at verbal conversation and I am more efficient in writing. Currently, I am working at a BPO company as a non-voice agent. I'm so lucky I found this job. Hahaha.

From the kind of job that you discussed here which you are interested in, there is every possibility that being a freelancer is the best job that suits you well. One thing that I kind of love so much about working as a freelance writer is that you get to decide what kind of job you want to do and when you need to have then done.

Martinsx

I like freelancing job, like working online. Working at home is great for me because I do lot of times with my family, no strict boss, no facing of traffic everyday and I can work in my preferred time.

This is called freedom of work when it comes to being a freelancer. You are your own boss just like you pointed out, and no one is going to be pushing you around to do this or do that. The most fun part of being a freelancer is that there is nothing like query from anyone.