Job Interview Do's and Don'ts

macfais

I studied and familiarized the possible technical questions. I read some tips on how to answer psychological questions. I woke up early. I took a bath and I comb my hair. I eat light and nutritious food. I wear appropriate perfume and wear my best business attire. I updated and printed my CV. What else? I think I am well prepared. However, still, I feel that it is a nerve-wracking interview. Despite several interviews I have attended, nervousness is always there. I do not know. It might be because of lacking self-confidence. It is so stressful. Do you have some tips about job interview do's and don'ts? Thank you.

m_cel

When you're being interviewed make an eye contact. Don't avoid looking the interviewer because he would think that you're not sincere with your answers. Just be yourself avoid making stories that are not true. Make sure you know what has been written in your CV because interviewer will ask you questions that written in you CV. Be confident while answering the questions avoid stammering, answer questions confidently with poise.
It's important you pray before you leave home. Ask for guidance and give you strength to answer all of the questions properly. Just believe in yourself that you can do it. Good luck on your interview, you can do it have faith.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
For me don’t ever reach the venue late, be self confident and look at the interviewers while answering your questions. Don’t talk rudely to the interviews no matter the annoying questions asked. You should be really to convince them why you are the best fit for the advertised job. Be patience with the interview panel

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Interview start from selling yourself based on the information you have on your cv. Most interviewees don't say what correlate with that they have on their CVs. Besides, it is called interview and not investigation. You need to let your mind be at peace and let the aura be intimate as if you are introducing yourself to someone that doesn't know you before. I talk to HR just as if I am talking to my pals.

chicnthin

You and me both. Recently, I was interviewed for a virtual internship, so it was via zoom. it was only audio and the camera was off so i was sort of relieved. The interview was simple and didn't really ask much. Though I haven't been on face to face interview, i was still nervous, I don't know what I'd do had it been done in person.