Get Paid Viewing Ads

Sourwind

Get paid viewing ads online. There is no simpler way to say this and your earning potential depends on how much time you spend on your computer/mobile device, the number of viewed ad units, and the number of attracted referrals. So, if you spend 2-3 hours a day on work, you can view about 1000 units, and the earnings will be 100$ per day or 3000$ per month.

Follow this link to your financial freedom.

See you at the top

altitude

I'm a bit familiar with these kind of PTC sites, but I doubt they would actually pay their users that much per click, at the most it used to be only 1 cent, now it's less than that. I would be surprised if you actually got paid by this site. If you do, then kindly post your payment proof here.

Andrijana15

I'm a bit familiar with these kind of PTC sites, but I doubt they would actually pay their users that much per click, at the most it used to be only 1 cent, now it's less than that. I would be surprised if you actually got paid by this site. If you do, then kindly post your payment proof here.

I agree with you, I also tried some of those sites and the payment was really low, so I would also like to see the payment proof before joining this site.

G

yeah no these sites are all fake there is so many that look exactly like this one with just a different URL. I tried one of these sites before it was like $200 cashout then It asked me to refer like 50 people to be able to cashout so I botted it but there was more so they have this thing that says you can either pay for instant withdraw or wait up to like 90 days for someone to approve it apparently this is only for your "first time" so I waited oh but they close you account of inactivity after like a month or something its all just a waste of time don't trust any of these sites!

Andrijana15

yeah no these sites are all fake there is so many that look exactly like this one with just a different URL. I tried one of these sites before it was like $200 cashout then It asked me to refer like 50 people to be able to cashout so I botted it but there was more so they have this thing that says you can either pay for instant withdraw or wait up to like 90 days for someone to approve it apparently this is only for your "first time" so I waited oh but they close you account of inactivity after like a month or something its all just a waste of time don't trust any of these sites!

That's true! They just ask you to reffer so many people and then close your account, they just want some traffic on their site, no one can actually payout money from them. And after all it's just a waste of time! That's why we should always check on google and search for some reviews to see if some site is a scam.