Get Paid To Add Local Businesses To Database

tunescool

New APP in need of people to build its database of kid/parent related businesses.

We are paying users to add businesses starting with phone number and address. No complicated forms and the mission behind new APP is the following.

To grow into the largest kid friendly business with promotions and advertising for all kid related businesses.
Search using google many different kid friendly businesses like daycare, martial arts, ice cream parlors, kids clothing stores, orthodontic dentists and any other business which is unique.

Then after we submit info the APP company reaches out to businesses offering great advertising solutions.

You are paid $10.00 for every business the company register that signs up.

Say you register 100 businesses and 60 signup that would be $600.00/mo residual.

So if you have a few moments here’s your chance to earn up to $1000.00 a month residually.

You should try and enter at least 50+ businesses for greater results!

Join Below

Here is an example of some of the business you can register!

ANY KID FRIENDLY BUSINESS! THINK OF BUSINESSES THAT BENEFIT FROM ADVERTISING
***ALSO ADD EMAIL AND WEBSITE***

• Home Cleaning Services
• Food Tours
• Cosmetics & Beauty Supply
• Day Spa
• Hair Removal (Laser & Waxing)
• Hair Salon
• Hair Stylist
• Makeup Artist
• Makeup Class
• Massage
• Nail Salon
• Skin Care & Esthetician
• Tanning Salon
• Local Property Management Companies
• Volunteer Organizations
• Souvenir Shops
• Sports Gear &camp; Accessories
• Surf Shops
• Tailors/Alterations
• Transportation Services
• Trophy Shops
• Thrift Stores
• Dry Cleaners
• Office Supplies Stores
• Electronics Stores
• Eye-wear Sunglasses
• Fabric Stores
• Flower Shops
• Formal Wear Rentals
• Furniture

Go to this link to login now! Register your 100 businesses today! Also refer more friends for even greater earnings!

What can you loose it doesn’t cost anything and there’s potential to make money every month.

Andrijana15

Hello, I would like to know residents of which countries are available to work on this site? I only have to find and submit website, address and phone number of companies, is that right? Do I need some agreement by that company? Also, I can't see the link, you will be able to post a link after you have at least 4 posts.