Get paid posting on your social media

Dale002

Valued Member
Here's one of the things i have been doing online to make side income, do you know you could start earning reasonable amount on daily basis just working from home, all you need is a computer or a smartphone, an active facebook or twitter account and internet connection. I get paid $20-$30 per hour just by helping businesses post on my facebook and twitter, the businesses that i do this for don't have the time to do the work themselves so they pay to get the work done for them as a part time job and anyone can do this and make reasonable amount daily just by working part time from the comfort of their home. Find out more http://******/paidsocialmediajobs001

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I don't really have any idea about getting paid by posting on my social media,but i know of one way in which I can make money from social media,that is advertising your business or promoting your products on social media, such as Facebook Instagram WhatsApp telegram and Twitter, social media is the best tool to promote your business.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think the poster meant working as a social media representative. Helping the company to manage their social account, keep it updated with every bit of information which the company is sharing to the public. The job will be attending to customers queries, and solving it for them. Their are other qualities of a good social media presenter and their roles.

Mellorando

Banned
I will personally recommended likeplanet.com if you really want to make money by just posting, commenting, or even sharing on social media like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, ticktock. etc one special feature is that you can never lack or run low of daily task as there are many task to perform minimum withdrawal in this website is just $1which is easier to get as you will be earning minimum of 0.23 cent for each task completed

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Here's one of the things i have been doing online to make side income, do you know you could start earning reasonable amount on daily basis just working from home, all you need is a computer or a smartphone, an active facebook or twitter account and internet connection. I get paid $20-$30 per hour just by helping businesses post on my facebook and twitter, the businesses that i do this for don't have the time to do the work themselves so they pay to get the work done for them as a part time job and anyone can do this and make reasonable amount daily just by working part time from the comfort of their home. Find out more http://******/paidsocialmediajobs001
Good I will like to know more about this. Online task or survey is very good if one get time and have zeal to work hard and by so doing it can be profitable.
Working online and earning is a good idea .Advertising for business or company and get paid for is a good thing once you are creative.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The amount is so enormous to be earned per hour for doing just only that. But I always take my time first to know more about a website before I conclude on my own opinion. If that's what the website does and they pay this kind of money, seriously it is nice to check such a website out which I will do some day