Get paid for posting!

Andrijana15

Hi. Today I want to share with you site which pays you to write content on forums or blogs.
The name of that site is Postloop.

First, you will post ten posts at Postloop site, which are being reviewed by Postloop team. Grammar is important, you have to write at least one or two paragraphs. They also check quality of your posts, they must have the meaning, and shouldn't be short in first ten posts. After 24 hours, if your work is approved, you can start working.

First of all, you go and search available sites in their menu. After that you have to register at that site and then you must come back to Postloop and subscribe at that site or elseway you won't get points for your posts. You need to do that for every new site you join to.

That's it, just find interesting sites that are available to you, and get points for each post. Usually you have 5 post a day for each site you subscribed at, so the more sites you join, the more points you earn.

In the beginning you don't have a rating, so try to comment on 5 topics of the same person, and then another person and so on, that's the only way someone will rate you, and they will because they also get reward for that.

​​​​​They also have refferal system, you earn 20% of your refferals posts.

They pay through paypal. 1 points is 0.5$, and for each post or comment you get between 1 and 2 points. You can't earn some big money, but you can get some bonus money. It's better to spend some of your free time for posting comments and get some bonus money for it, than nothing. Also, if you join few different sites for posting and surveys, you can get even more money.
​​​
You can help me and register with my refferal link, or you can help no one and register directly at their site, it's your choice. Anyway, good luck.

Here is my refferal link:
https://www.postloop.com/invite/Andrijana15

Andrijana15

Making payment to get point on postloop is really fast now compared to before. With the formal owner it could take some hours for purchase point to be added to your account (Forum owner).

While for poster it seems to take longer than expected to get payment. Though from a source online it seems they are trying to upgrade the site to add more feature's. Some which I noticed that where not on the site before, but yet to be functional.

I just hope they work on their platform to make it more effective, since Forumwheel is on sale this is an opportunity for postloop to take advantage or they buy their competitor.

With all these being said, postloop is genuine and can be trusted.

If your payment is delayed just be certain that it's being accommulated and someday you will receive your payment in buck.

Goodluck guys.

​​

That upgrading must be the reason why payments are delayed. I also hope they will work on the site, I like it already but if it gets even better I'll like it even more! I don't mind waiting a little for getting paid, as long as I get paid. I will inform you when it happens, thank you.

Andrijana15

Same here, I just read that payment isn't as fast as compared to when it was managed by the former owners, before the payment came in 24 hours or less, now we have to wait for quite a while. I'm ok with waiting though, as long as I get paid.

Yeah, I'm still waiting. I agree with you, I don't mind waiting either as long as I get paid, but they could make a change so that new users don't get confused.

altitude

Same here, I just read that payment isn't as fast as compared to when it was managed by the former owners, before the payment came in 24 hours or less, now we have to wait for quite a while. I'm ok with waiting though, as long as I get paid.

Andrijana15

This site has been around for a long time already, but the original owner sold it since it didn't make that much money as compared to before, and good thing someone got interested in the site and bought it. I hope one day paid forum posting will be as popular as it did before, but maybe it would take quite some time for that popularity to be regained. I just started to be active again in Postloop after years of being inactive, let's see how I fare this time.

I also really hope that it will become more popular again, but I agree that it will probably take much time.

It's great for you becoming active again, I hope you'll make some money! Keep informing us, good luck.

altitude

This site has been around for a long time already, but the original owner sold it since it didn't make that much money as compared to before, and good thing someone got interested in the site and bought it. I hope one day paid forum posting will be as popular as it did before, but maybe it would take quite some time for that popularity to be regained. I just started to be active again in Postloop after years of being inactive, let's see how I fare this time.

Andrijana15

Thanks for sharing this information with us because I really got some new info which is very useful for me. Well, maybe there is just a delay, but I believe they will pay.

No problem, I'm happy to help people get useful informations and earn some money! It would also be great for me if I could get new refferals here, who will register through my link, but that's if I'm lucky enough. I also believe they will pay, but maybe I will send them an email just to see what's going on.

Andrijana15

Postloop will definitely pay, they may certainly be working on their site to improve its usage. From my assessment everyone has certainly receive it's payment but there may be some sort of delay for some reasons. Goodluck guys.

Thank you very much, maybe there is just a delay, but I believe they will pay. I'll post when I receive it!

Andrijana15

It may take 5 days or more but don't worry because it really pays. I'm happy that postloop still continue and they did not close the site specially now that they don't earn as much as before.
Good luck on your first payout!

Thank you very much! I'm waiting almost a week, but I believe that I'll receive it. I'm also happy, because you can get money faster than at some survey sites.

agbuyarashel

I agree, they don't have much sites now, but it's still good for improving English and sharing your opinion in many different topics. I requested my first payment few days ago, and now I'm waiting for it.

It may take 5 days or more but don't worry because it really pays. I'm happy that postloop still continue and they did not close the site specially now that they don't earn as much as before.
Good luck on your first payout!

Andrijana15

Yes, I'm also getting paid by postloop. Right now they only have I think 3 sites that pays. When I started, they have many sites like dramafever, listing docks and so on. I could earn $5 per 2 days.

Even though there's not much sites to post on I'm still active because I use posting as my way of improving my English and to share my thoughts.

I agree, they don't have much sites now, but it's still good for improving English and sharing your opinion in many different topics. I requested my first payment few days ago, and now I'm waiting for it.

agbuyarashel

Yes, I'm also getting paid by postloop. Right now they only have I think 3 sites that pays. When I started, they have many sites like dramafever, listing docks and so on. I could earn $5 per 2 days.

Even though there's not much sites to post on I'm still active because I use posting as my way of improving my English and to share my thoughts.