Get paid for posting!

Andrijana15

Hi. Today I want to share with you site which pays you to write content on forums or blogs.
The name of that site is Postloop.

First, you will post ten posts at Postloop site, which are being reviewed by Postloop team. Grammar is important, you have to write at least one or two paragraphs. They also check quality of your posts, they must have the meaning, and shouldn't be short in first ten posts. After 24 hours, if your work is approved, you can start working.

First of all, you go and search available sites in their menu. After that you have to register at that site and then you must come back to Postloop and subscribe at that site or elseway you won't get points for your posts. You need to do that for every new site you join to.

That's it, just find interesting sites that are available to you, and get points for each post. Usually you have 5 post a day for each site you subscribed at, so the more sites you join, the more points you earn.

In the beginning you don't have a rating, so try to comment on 5 topics of the same person, and then another person and so on, that's the only way someone will rate you, and they will because they also get reward for that.

​​​​​They also have refferal system, you earn 20% of your refferals posts.

They pay through paypal. 1 points is 0.5$, and for each post or comment you get between 1 and 2 points. You can't earn some big money, but you can get some bonus money. It's better to spend some of your free time for posting comments and get some bonus money for it, than nothing. Also, if you join few different sites for posting and surveys, you can get even more money.
​​​
You can help me and register with my refferal link, or you can help no one and register directly at their site, it's your choice. Anyway, good luck.

Here is my refferal link:
https://www.postloop.com/invite/Andrijana15