Get Free $20 Bonus Every Month On PaidPoints.com

Hello all. This is great news. PaidPoints is a special GPT website that gives you up to $20 free Bonus every month on top of your earnings. There are not many that do this.
We have 18+ offerwalls with thousands of offers and surveys to complete. We are adding always adding more. You can also create a task for our users to complete on PaidPoints.com and you can advertise your website and get traffic .

If you are an affiliate, you can post your incentive CPA offers on our platform and have our users complete it just for $0.5 per each task. We are aiming to be the best and we need your support.

paidpoints - Click image for larger versionName:	PaidPoints home page.PNGViews:	0Size:	478.1 KBID:	7590
Below are our features.

Free $20 Bonus every month for our top earners and $10 and $5 bonus every month for others. If you earn with other GPT/survey websites, you might consider trying us for the bonus.

18+ offerwalls (including the best), earn up to $10 per hour.

Multiple payment methods: Ethereum, PerfectMoney, Payeer, Skrill .

1,000 Points = $10. (not $1)

Min withdrawal: just $5 .

Payment Proofs !
Fast Payments. Never miss payments.

10% Referral commissions forever.

Just refer and keep earning without work!

Top notch support from admin with 100% Transparency. and many more...

We are ready to be the best. Whatever our members recommend, we are willing to try it. With the bonus we offer monthly, you can consider us one of the best GPT websites to earn money online.

Please support us and give us a try today. Join PaidPoints.com now and start earning.

Mertayasa

This site look really good. I've looking for this kind of site. The problems just, Is this site legit boss? Have you get any payments?

Because most the site like this one it's gonna pay you and the end. I don't want to wasting more time in scam site.

Anyway I'ii try it first and will back here to give another comments, thanks for sharing.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I noticed this is an old post but my question is, is it still working?. if it is so who then I think I have to venture into it because they offer is very good and I would also like to know if it is legit and someone from here has withdrawn before because I don't want a platform and that will waste my time and energy. there are many platforms I have joined in the past but at the end of the day they did not pay me and since then I have been very careful.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Never knew there is a website called the PaidPoints. $20 free bonus for the top earners, plus $10 and $5 for every other member is very good.? Which offerwalls do you guys have in your website? The 1000 points=$10, is nice. Some other Gpt websites usually offer less cash on high number of points.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I think I can see some enticing offers from this site, which can't be turned down. $20 bonus for top earner, every month,it's really massive. Though I have never come across any GPT site like this maybe it's just, I don't fancy many of them due to their low paying. But I will definitely give this one a try.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is rare as a gpt website. In as much as I am finding it difficult to believe this offer because it sounds so good to be true, I don't want to quickly rubbish the website. I went on Google for the review but I didn't see any convincing comments on it. But this doesn't mean that the website doesn't worth giving a trial.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think I've registered through this site before, which i never got anything from the site which is tangible for me after spending hours trying to earn from them. They have surveys, offerwall offers and lots more. When it comes to completing offers to earn money online, I'm not a fan of such kind offers to earn money online.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The thread is an age long post and can't be taken seriously. Suite that promised mouth-watering offers are mostly fake . it's very easy for me to dictate something fishy around a site with the offers and services that they issue. Any site that offers things that are not realistic are more likely to be fake and one should not bother to register on it