Make money by uploading pictures. No selling. $5.00 sign up bonus.

spleendingo

Hello everyone. I'd like to tell you about a new site and app that will pay you for every picture you upload. Unlike sites like Shutterstock that require you to sell your pictures in order to get paid, this one pays between .25 and $1.00 JUST for uploading your pictures.

They also pay between $1.00 and $3.00 for every 400-word post. It's 100% FREE to join and use and you can start making money just by signing up. When you do, you'll receive $5.00 into your account. There are some rules you must follow, but they're very simple and will help you make the most money possible. All content must be original. Whether it's a picture or a text post, you will not get paid if you plagiarize. The site link is down below, but there's also an app for Apple and Android so you can make money on the go!

I've also made a YouTube video walkthrough (that link is also below). I'll show you everything you need to know and give you some tips for getting the most out of the site.

They do NOT have an affiliate program, but you may start your own "topic" and have people join it to maximize your earnings. :)

KIKI TIME WEBSITE:

MY YOUTUBE WALKTHROUGH: (I apologize for the hiccups. My internet in Cambodia is laggy and it affects the audio sometimes.)

Jelineex

Is it a legitimate site? What kind of photos should be uploaded? It maybe interesting to see how those things work. I tried to sold some of my photos but didn't get much luck. Have you been paid with it? Sorry for asking question, I just want legitimacy to avoid waste of time. Thank you for sharing the information.

spleendingo

Is it a legitimate site? What kind of photos should be uploaded? It maybe interesting to see how those things work. I tried to sold some of my photos but didn't get much luck. Have you been paid with it? Sorry for asking question, I just want legitimacy to avoid waste of time. Thank you for sharing the information.

I understand. I have a video link in a comment above. It's a walkthrough of the site and how it works. You do not have to sell anything. You upload pictures (like you would on Instagram) and get paid anywhere from 25 cents to $1.00. If you write at least 400 words about the picture, you'll receive between $1.00 and $2.00 per post.

Once your posts or pictures have been viewed and liked so many times, you'll have a threshold to meet before being able to upload again and make money from it. For example, you might upload and then need a minimum of 20 views before getting paid for the next upload. But you can get free views by "liking" other people's posts. For every two posts you like, you receive one free view toward your goal.

The site is fairly new and is updating to give more popular creators more money per post. I have not cashed out yet. You must reach $75.00 to cash out. Here's a screenshot of my totals so far. I have uploaded 21 posts and I'm almost at $21.00. Also, this site doesn't have an affiliate program. I get no money or bonuses from telling people about it.

Screenshot (1).png

Andrijana15

Man, I have no idea what's going on. My links are there when I preview my post. But by the time my posts get approved, they are gone for some reason! Apologies again.

The site is: http://www.kikitime.com
My video about it is here: https://youtu.be/Of6i4L08zAs

It's not a problem. I'm intersted because I've tried uploading some photos on shutterstock before and none of them was sold. Can I use that photos here, too? Thanks in advance.