Easy way to earn a quick buck,( 1$ min - instant cash out.)

D

damon2313

This website is probably one of the more legit ones I've stumbled upon, ill upload my payment proof, but almost all surveys have a posted reward amount, and all the offer-walls do. 1 point is equivalent to 1 cent (USD) most surveys will permanently pay 0.80, but certain ones like 'sayso rewards' can vary, 2.39 is the highest i have earned from one single survey.

After you verify your identity the first time you try to cash out, and do 3 payouts you get the option to have 1 instant paypal pay out a day (up to 50$), plus you can cash out at 1 dollar and the regular pay pal ones are unlimited in the amount you can request them a day. is you sign up using the link i have provided, it'll give you a .20 cent sign on bonus. itd be real cool if anybody wanted to check it out.

**this is my first time posting in any forum, anywhere actually, so pardon me if im breaking any rules about links. Thank you!

Attachments

• photo226.png
    photo226.png
    254.8 KB · Views: 4
  • photo227.png
    photo227.png
    144.1 KB · Views: 4
  • photo228.png
    photo228.png
    184.6 KB · Views: 3

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
We have heard somany cases where people make somuch money from carry out several kinds of survey, but it seems most survey are not working for tier one countries and the type of survey that works in my country do not pay much, infact we will consider what they pay you would not like to waste your precious time and data on such survey site. In fact very recently I came across two of such survey site and after they allocate a survey taksk to you and just as you are at the verge of completing the task they will send a responds for you to stop the survey work that they have given it out to someone somewhere else. This becomes very annoying must when you consider the time you must have spent to fix the survey.

I really wonder why they are treating us here despite all the educated people we have in my country. We are one of the most educated peoples in Africa and even in the world. but I hope things will surely get better with the passage of time in this part of the world. Although the ones in picowroker is still active but the pay is small.