GPT Forum Get Paid to Offer & GPT Sites to watch videos, play games, review, comment, post, test products, shop online, surveys.Share opportunities about getting paid to do task.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get paid to refer people online for free

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get paid to refer people online for free

I recently found an app that pays 1$ per referral and it is available worldwide.
    No skills or experience required and its free.
    SIGNUP BONUS IS 1$
    Minimum payout is only 2.5$

Pays through paypal
    Many people are earning 100$ per day, so please join today and make money from it.
    Just click the link below and then you will land on a page and from there click on get it now and then download the app and register and start earning.

where the link?

Comment

I found a website that pays you $5 for every unique click and $10 for every signup! Just click these link folks share your Blessings

Comment

Wow. Honestly I can’t do referrals because I don’t someone to refer. People around me are not fond of clicking random stuff in the internet:

Comment

Hello, I don't see any link, it sounds interesting. Is it legitimate? What is the name of that site? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x

Type the word BU SI NE SS without space