Get paid to play games

I

I01YT

Do you want now to earn just by playing video games ? Now this is possible in Gamehag.
Gamehag is a place where you will be paid to complete missions in the games like World of the tanks,Crossout
All you have to do in this website is to play games.
You can earn Steam wallet gift cards,random steam codes,games, amazon gift cards etc.
Join now: https://******/3hUIRUQ
Use my code *ivandge* for free 100 gems.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Playing online games is also a good way you can make money online using your smartphone or laptop, but many people find it difficult to make money playing online games.why? Because of your payment method which is PayPal, many people don't have PayPal account in which they can withdraw their money to.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Many people have different games they download into their phone to make their money by playing them, I only have one game in which i make money by playing them, I pray this particular game called crypto pop game to earn ethereum, it's legit, you can withdraw your balance instantly into your coinbase wallet, but I am still looking for a legit game to play online to make more money.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Playing games online to earn crypto currency is very rewarding if you do it with the right sites. I would not recommend any how site because some apps or website are there to bore you with unwanted adds and at the end you won't earn much.

I will recommend Rollercoin, Roller coin is a website that will give 1000 Satoshi for registration and you will have access to over 8 games which are very simple to play.

Register to know more!