Get paid to do simple tasks.

Tlousa

Do want to get paid to do simple tasks?
Well come join me.
This site will pay you ?1 for every referall. Has multiple earning options. How to start :
1. Register using this link.

https://www.earnbitcoin.io/?r=156567

2. They will send you an email.
3. Click on the link in the email to confirm.
Start doing the task.

Happy Earnings ??

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are so many sites you can make money online by doing simple task, but I don't think you'll be able to make a reasonable money daily by completing simple tasks in a particular site, because you may be given a specific number of task you will do daily, maybe 10 task, and at the end of the day you won't make a reasonable money.

Razor1911

Do want to get paid to do simple tasks?
Well come join me.
This site will pay you ?1 for every referall. Has multiple earning options. How to start :
1. Register using this link.

2. They will send you an email.
3. Click on the link in the email to confirm.
Start doing the task.

Happy Earnings ??
Looks like like a hoax site to me. The referral earning that you have mention has some terms which you didn't include. Your referral must have to earn 5000 coins in order to become a successful referral and to earn your commision. 5000 is a lot of coins considering they pay only a few coins for every survey and offer.

Nsidibe

There are tremendous ways of making money online through the using of social network such as Facebook, WhatsApp, twitter,Instagram etc. All this platform can helps us in making money including even YouTube mostly, staying active online without making money is not opportunity for achieve so let make money

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To me there is no easy way to get money online. The job may however be simpler to accomplish of simpler based on individual zeal and man power. It is hughtime we stopped deceiving people with easy ways of making money. I think we only need to write ways of making money that will know. Let the individuals decide whether simple or not.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There are tremendous ways of making money online through the using of social network such as Facebook, WhatsApp, twitter,Instagram etc. All this platform can helps us in making money including even YouTube mostly, staying active online without making money is not opportunity for achieve so let make money
Nsidibe,abadie,most of the social media are for advertisement of products and services,you are actually need to find a source of making money either buy a skill or affiliate marketing with this you can use social media to bring it to the notice of people who might be interested in the services you have to offer.

PICKFORD

Verified member
There are so many sites you can choose to make money online by completing task, starclicks is one of the PTC site you can make money online by clicking ads posted by advertisers,in order to make a good money daily by clicking ads you must upgrade to Gold member or platinum member.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Some of these sites will waste your time to be able to make a dollar lol....Some will take almost forever to achieve a token. I don't really support this kind of sites because much is taken and little is given back, which is unfair.

Some of the paying micro tasks sites I know around are: microploy and picowork and they have been confirmed to be legit and paying with reasonable referral bonuses. I'm not into them though but I think they have a reasonable trust score.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I wonder how much fraction of Satoshis that will be accumulated from this earning site. Most of them turned scam after reaching their high minimum withdrawal threshold for months. Still it isn't with it when you concert their high minimum withdrawal threshold to dollars, its just few dollars. It happens based on their low psy rate per task.