Paidverts - paidverts.com

jonas

Check the NEW look of PaidVerts -So Simple to USE that ANYBODY can use it

Paidverts was one of the Biggest and successful Pay to Click Website in 2014.

How to make money?

You need to have enough Bonus Ad Points to get paid ads to click on.

Bonus Ad Points (BAP) is the most important thing in PaidVerts and you need to understand Bonus Ad Points system clearly in order to make a good income from PaidVerts.

Bonus Ad Points (BAP) is the Currency in PaidVerts.

Remember: The MORE bonus ad points you earn, the MORE paid ads you will receive to view.

How can you earn BAP?

One way to earn BAP's is to view Activation Ads.

Everyone is given 8 Activation Ads to view on a daily basis.

To view an Activation Ad is a 3 step process:

Viewing an Activation Ad==>Solve the captcha==>View the Ad for 5-30 seconds.

Important: in Account Data, you can change the captcha: Solvemedia, Recaptcha and VisualCaptcha. Select VisualCaptcha!!

Bonus Ad Points serve 2 things: Paid Ads are sent to us in exchange for the BAP we have accumulated.

The accumulated BAP's will place us in a certain BAP Group.

Note: The higher that group is, the more BAP's we have, the BETTER the ads we receive.

On your first day, you will NOT receive paid ads immediately after clicking on your activation announcements.

Paid ads will arrive 18 hours after clicking on your activation announcements.

Buy an AD Pack

Every Ad Pack (basic price $1) delivers:

50 user visits for up to 30 seconds each, after copying 3 lines of text about your offer;

25x top of page 728x90 or 468x60 banner impressions;

100x 125x125 banner impressions.

Note: Buy $1 Bulk Ads and you will get 2400 BAP's or $1.2 worth of ads (2000 BAP's is equivalent to $1 worth of paid ads)

PaidVerts is owned by MyTrafficValue (crowdfunding platform).

<<<You can use the SAME login data for both sites>>>

You can login on MyTrafficValue with your Paidverts account details.

Achievement Points

Achievements help you gather points based on which you will prove your activity and value to PaidVerts and be Rewarded

with additional cash ads sent to you.

Upgrade Account
The UPGRADE will cost only $0.05 and you will receive $1 recycled ads. So if you spend $0.05, you will get $1.

Referral Program:
You will earn from every ad purchase, and every interaction they make with our advertisers.

How much will I earn?

example: If your referral buys $100 worth of advertising, you'll earn an instant $10.00 cash commission!

example: If your referral clicks on a $0.10 paid advertisement, you'll earn $0.005 cash commission!

example: If your referral buys $100 worth of "Bulk Ads". You get an instant $10.00 commission. And your referral also earns 310,000 bonus ad points. For which you will earn up to $7.75 more, if they click on all their bonus ads!

Do I need to buy ads to refer friends?
No.
Do I need an active account to earn referral commission?
No. Your commissions will be added to your balance regardless of whether your account is active or not. However, you'll need to click the activation ad before you can cashout your earnings!

Can I refer myself? Spam?
No. You risk forfeiting your account if you're caught abusing our referral program.

Very Important: Your date of birth is very important; put the real one, do not invent it and if you have invented it and do not remember it, they will not pay you.

My Payment Proof

LtPJlmL.jpg

Withdraw Options:

Bitcoin: $1;

Litecoin: $1;

Perfect Money: $1;

SolidTrustPay: $10;

Neteller: $5;

OK PAY: $1;

Payeer: $1.

Register here:

PaidVerts

Thank you in advance.

jonas

Paidverts | November 07, 2020
I received another payment in my wallet ? | $3.10

PaidVerts.jpg

Thank you.

jonas

Paidverts | September 14, 2020
I received my payment in my wallet ? | $3.80
OmwEIFq.jpg

Thank you.

jonas

Paidverts | July 23, 2020
Lots of WAYS to make money here | $3.66
iMdRCeI.jpg

Thank you.

jonas

Paidverts | July 12, 2020
Lots of WAYS to make money here | $4.00
jEx3eVt.jpg

Thank you.

jonas

Paidverts | July 03, 2020
Lots of WAYS to make money here | $3.02
6CeXiYB.jpg

Thank you.

jonas

Update 14 January 2022: The Solvemedia captcha system is now available for any browser.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
The name of the platform speaks a lot about it. In the sense that the word “paid” is being spotted in the domain name or probably the brand name. And then again I could see that some picture proofs are being posted on the thread, but honestly still, I can’t really say that I totally understand how it really works if I am to be asked. But with the look of things, according to the posted proofs. I think that it is worth giving a try if truly that all these things that are being shown is what they seem to be.

stan359

I have an account with paidverts and have been working here for years. I have received payment from them too. The site is very legit . There are many ways to earn money here. What you need is time and energy. You could at least one dollar or more daily here.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Paidverts | December 10, 2020
I received another payment in my wallet ? | $3.50

View attachment 42757

Paidverts - Reliable System With A Great Team

For more information please visit the following link:
GPT World | Complete Simple Tasks

Thank you.

Paidverts is a well-known website and I have also noticed that it has now become very popular. It might be a really reliable website, but I would like to point ou ta few things in your threads and I really hope that you will address them.

You state that if we invest $1 and buy 2,400 BAP (Bonus Ad points), then we will receive $1.2 worth of advertisement. But is this really the case? I have heard that when a person invests money on Paidverts, then he or she will receive BAP or advertisements, but the the total worth of those BAP will VARY. Not all the participants receive $1.2 worth of BAP each day. Kindly check the BAP table, which shows the total number of advertisement each group receives because the number of paid advertisement differs for each group on Paidverts.

The second issue with Paidverts is that the fact that they do not disclose how they generate profits on such kind of investments. I am not saying that paidverts is a scam site or it will become a scam site in the future. However, they must be more transparent regarding this issue. having said that, Paidverts is still one of the legit and professional looking sites out there.