Paidverts - paidverts.com

jonas

Check the NEW look of PaidVerts -So Simple to USE that ANYBODY can use it

Paidverts was one of the Biggest and successful Pay to Click Website in 2014.

How to make money?

You need to have enough Bonus Ad Points to get paid ads to click on.

Bonus Ad Points (BAP) is the most important thing in PaidVerts and you need to understand Bonus Ad Points system clearly in order to make a good income from PaidVerts.

Bonus Ad Points (BAP) is the Currency in PaidVerts.

Remember: The MORE bonus ad points you earn, the MORE paid ads you will receive to view.

How can you earn BAP?

One way to earn BAP's is to view Activation Ads.

Everyone is given 8 Activation Ads to view on a daily basis.

To view an Activation Ad is a 3 step process:

Viewing an Activation Ad==>Solve the captcha==>View the Ad for 5-30 seconds.

Important: in Account Data, you can change the captcha: Solvemedia, Recaptcha and VisualCaptcha. Select VisualCaptcha!!

Bonus Ad Points serve 2 things: Paid Ads are sent to us in exchange for the BAP we have accumulated.

The accumulated BAP's will place us in a certain BAP Group.

Note: The higher that group is, the more BAP's we have, the BETTER the ads we receive.

On your first day, you will NOT receive paid ads immediately after clicking on your activation announcements.

Paid ads will arrive 18 hours after clicking on your activation announcements.

Buy an AD Pack

Every Ad Pack (basic price $1) delivers:

50 user visits for up to 30 seconds each, after copying 3 lines of text about your offer;

25x top of page 728x90 or 468x60 banner impressions;

100x 125x125 banner impressions.

Note: Buy $1 Bulk Ads and you will get 2400 BAP's or $1.2 worth of ads (2000 BAP's is equivalent to $1 worth of paid ads)

PaidVerts is owned by MyTrafficValue (crowdfunding platform).

<<<You can use the SAME login data for both sites>>>

You can login on MyTrafficValue with your Paidverts account details.

Achievement Points

Achievements help you gather points based on which you will prove your activity and value to PaidVerts and be Rewarded

with additional cash ads sent to you.

Upgrade Account
The UPGRADE will cost only $0.05 and you will receive $1 recycled ads. So if you spend $0.05, you will get $1.

Referral Program:
You will earn from every ad purchase, and every interaction they make with our advertisers.

How much will I earn?

example: If your referral buys $100 worth of advertising, you'll earn an instant $10.00 cash commission!

example: If your referral clicks on a $0.10 paid advertisement, you'll earn $0.005 cash commission!

example: If your referral buys $100 worth of "Bulk Ads". You get an instant $10.00 commission. And your referral also earns 310,000 bonus ad points. For which you will earn up to $7.75 more, if they click on all their bonus ads!

Do I need to buy ads to refer friends?
No.
Do I need an active account to earn referral commission?
No. Your commissions will be added to your balance regardless of whether your account is active or not. However, you'll need to click the activation ad before you can cashout your earnings!

Can I refer myself? Spam?
No. You risk forfeiting your account if you're caught abusing our referral program.

Very Important: Your date of birth is very important; put the real one, do not invent it and if you have invented it and do not remember it, they will not pay you.

My Payment Proof

LtPJlmL.jpg

Withdraw Options:

Bitcoin: $1;

Litecoin: $1;

Perfect Money: $1;

SolidTrustPay: $10;

Neteller: $5;

OK PAY: $1;

Payeer: $1.

Register here:

PaidVerts

Thank you in advance.

jonas

jonas

Massive Black Friday and Cyber Monday events!

This event will feature some of the highest bonuses, giveaways and discounts they have ever offered!

The special event will be running from Friday the 26th until the end of Tuesday the 30th.

We''ll see you on Friday.

jonas

jonas

Today I received a special ad. What a surprise...The value of the ad was $1.50

reclame.jpg

Thank you.

jonas