Free Share up to £200 / €100 – Europeans Residents Only

Vici

Hi,
There are 2 platforms registered in the UK that offer a free share promotion if you use an existing users referral link, in this case you can use mine ?. That way we will both get a free share.
They are both platforms used for buying and selling stocks and shares for free or very cheaply compared to other providers.

Trading212 – Residents in the United Kingdom (UK), Switzerland, France, Germany, The Netherlands or Italy: 1 Free share up to £100 or €100
  1. Follow my referral link on a web browser on a computer (phone browsers have given issues): www.trading212.com/invite/FMlb43zE
  2. Open an INVEST account (Click on “Open Account”) – Do not open a CFD account.
  3. Fill in your details, you may be required to verify your identity.
  4. Deposit £1 or €1 (you can deposit more if you intend to use to use the account)
  5. You will receive your freeshare within 2-3 days. The system says 1 day, but I think mine took around 3 days.
  6. Sell your share 4 days after receiving it and withdraw all the money (including your £1/€1 deposit) to the same card/bank account that you used.
I may have missed a step, if so please let me know. I did the process a few months ago and got a free share worth around 15 pounds.

T&Cs: https://www.trading212.com/en/Free-Share-Terms

FreeTrade – UK Residents only: 1 Free share up to £200 (Minimum value of £3)
  1. Follow my referral link: https://freetrade.io/freeshare/?code...ender=hlUubLPr
  2. Submit your email.
  3. Download the app from the App Store or Google Play.
  4. Setup your investment account (NOT an ISA) using the same email.
  5. You may want to fill in the W-8BEN form if you want have the change of getting a stock from the USA, however, when I completed it I skipped this and got a UK share. I am not sure if it is now a requirement. Either way, if you do decide to fill it in it takes a second, it is just ticking some boxes.
  6. Deposit £1 (you can deposit more if you intend to use to use the account).
  7. You will receive a free share up to a maximum value of £200. This will take a few days.
  8. Sell your share (after receiving it) and withdraw all the money (including your £1/€1 deposit) to the same card/bank account that you used. Note: You have to wait 30 days in order to withdraw the money.
I may have missed a step, if so please let me know. I did the process a few months ago and got a free share worth around 12 pounds.

FAQ and T&Cs: https://freetrade.io/free-share#howitworks

Also, for the purpose of full disclosure, if you join and get a free share then I will also get one (I am not sure if it is the same share or not). We both get a free share. Feel free to do it on both platforms if you qualify (UK Resident, over 18).
As a service I think that Trading212 in particular, but also FreeTrade are very good as they offer free shares and ETF trading which is unusual, other traditional banks (eg. Barclays, Santander, etc) charge you for these transactions. But the point of my thread is so that people get a free share.

Please let me know (either here or in a private message) once you have completed either of them so that I can update the link J. Also let us know when you receive your free share how much it was. On another forum someone received one worth £88.
Also, let me know if you have any problems joining or withdrawing and I will try to help you if I can.

Feel free to post any questions below.

If you decide to then refer a friend (or a few of them, eg. Trading212 allows up to 20) using your own link you both get a free share each time ?.