Get $50 signup bonus

Warriortg

The site gives a signup bonus of $50.
Simple money to profit from advertising.

How to earn:
A. Refer people to visit the site
B. Advertise to get clicks directing to the site to earn bucks.

Martinsx

This is a complete scam. I wonder what you would gain from getting scam site flooding the platform. Who would give you a $50 sign up bonus? It's not possible nor realistic at all. If it's that real, I don't think you would too kind to come here and announce that without asking for some sort of payment.

sergiumanole2020

This is a complete scam. I wonder what you would gain from getting scam site flooding the platform. Who would give you a $50 sign up bonus? It's not possible nor realistic at all. If it's that real, I don't think you would too kind to come here and announce that without asking for some sort of payment.

Of course there is no site who will give you 50$ sign up bonus. I hate this lame scammers. :mad:

Martinsx

Of course there is no site who will give you 50$ sign up bonus. I hate this lame scammers. :mad:

It's annoying when they spam it all over other websites and platforms looking for who is gullible enough to believe that rubbish they are selling.

But it's all down to one's own greedy mindsets that gets one entrapped in such a mess because what they offer is not realistic at all.

Henrywrites

It has lots of things that we should worry about. This is the reason I don't believe these schemes that promise free money as if that is always easy to get. Unbelievable and one that I should avoid.