Volutic - Get Paid to READ Emails

jonas

Volutic (Similar with ClicksGenie) | Get Paid to Read Emails

How to earn with Volutic?
On your desktop, tablet or mobile. Simply open email sent by Volutic, read, click the ad, stay for the predetermined amount of time and get paid.

<<<Account Inactivity>>>
There are 2 types of account inactivity:

==>15 days of no email click/visit;
If you do not visit/click any email ad within 15 days, your account becomes inactive.To activate it again,you simply have to login your account.
==>90 days of inactivity;
If you do not login into your account within 90 days, your account becomes permanently inactive.

Referral Program:
==>6 levels down and the following percentages:
1. 100%;
2. 90%;
3. 80%;
4. 70%;
5. 60%;
6. 50%.

My Payment Proof:
Volutic.png - Click image for larger version  Name:	Volutic.png Views:	0 Size:	17.7 KB ID:	12194

Payment Options:
==>Bitcoin Wallet;
==>FaucetPay - MicroWallet.
Minium payout is 0.2 USD and it is instant.

Please register here:
Get Paid to READ Emails
4GYfe7Y.gif

Thank you.

jonas

Hello Jonas, i have registered on the platform but yet to get any emails to read, why is that??
Please my friends, do not join this platform. The admin blocked me and banned my account. Volutic and Clicks Genie are SCAM sites. Don't waste your time here. Please...

Taher Abozaid

Volutic (Similar with ClicksGenie) | Get Paid to Read Emails

How to earn with Volutic?
On your desktop, tablet or mobile. Simply open email sent by Volutic, read, click the ad, stay for the predetermined amount of time and get paid.

<<<Account Inactivity>>>
There are 2 types of account inactivity:

==>15 days of no email click/visit;
If you do not visit/click any email ad within 15 days, your account becomes inactive.To activate it again,you simply have to login your account.
==>90 days of inactivity;
If you do not login into your account within 90 days, your account becomes permanently inactive.

Referral Program:
==>6 levels down and the following percentages:
1. 100%;
2. 90%;
3. 80%;
4. 70%;
5. 60%;
6. 50%.

My Payment Proof:

Payment Options:
==>Bitcoin Wallet;
==>FaucetPay - MicroWallet.
Minium payout is 0.2 USD and it is instant.

Please register here:
Get Paid to READ Emails
4GYfe7Y.gif

Thank you.

http://volutic.com/register.aspx؟u=86122

jonas

Jonas, I registered myself at volutic, what are you suppose to do further?
Unfortunately, they closed my account without any reason. Do not waste your time with Volutic and Clicks Genie. Both platforms are SCAM.

jonas

Volutic Update | July 01, 2020
They removed the verification emails. For now, we don't need any code to log in. I checked today and, surprise, I was able to enter my account. For how long... I don't know...
They fixed Volutic but not Clicks Genie. Clicks Genie is still broken to me...

jonas

This morning I found out that I got banned from Volutic also. After they closed my account on Clicks Genie, they did the same thing on Volutic. They had no reason to do that, but a scammer is always a scammer. Be very careful if you are already a member. If you are not a member, do not join. Avoid as much as you can this "SCAM". Withdraw your money as fast as you can. Be safe.

jonas

Volutic | June 26, 2020
My Payeer Payment Proof | Payeer Instant ;) $6.04
luGHHOi.jpg

Thank you.