Make Extra Money Doing Surveys and Offers With Swagbucks

G

To start, these are the payment proof from SwagbucksSwagbucks is the biggest and most well known get paid to website. In a get paid to website, you can do a bunch of tasks such as doing surveys, offers, and watching videos. By doing this you get paid to do so.

Here is my referral link if you want to sign up and try Swagbucks out: Referal Link By signing up with my referral link, we'll both earn an amount of Swagbucks that is equivalent to $3 USD when you earn your first 300 SB ($3 on top of your $3)!

The currency on this site is called "Swagbucks" or "SB" in short. In the US, 1 SB is equivalent to 1 cent in the gift store. So when you use my Referal Link, you'll earn 300 SB which is equivalent to $3. In the gift store, you can exchange for Amazon, Itunes, Playstation and Walmart gift cards. Or if you would like, you could exchange for real money on Paypal. The minimum amount you can cash out for is 300 SB for a $3 gift card. Currently, Amazon gift cards are the only gift cards you can cash out for $3 but overall, cashing out with Paypal is a better value. Most gift cards are in the ranges of $10-50.

There are plenty of ways to earn SB and pull in extra money, but the main methods that I use to earn my SB are with doing surveys and offers. This is My SB Earnings so far. Surveys on Swagbucks can pay you from 10 SB all the way up to 2500 SB (At least from what I've seen so far). Many surveys are 10 to 15 minutes long and they should usually pay 50 SB for one completed survey. There will be a couple of surveys that you won't be qualified for, but don't be discouraged. There are a bunch of other surveys that you'll qualify for. Try to be as honest as possible but if you really need to finish up, you can rush and give random answers. Just don't do it too much

The second way I earn my SB is through doing offers. these offers include signing up for apps, subscriptions, and playing games. These offers can pull in a lot of money within a short amount of time. offers can pay from 300 SB all the way to 10 000 SB for basically ordering something for $10. Don't worry if they didn't pay you for the completion of your offers. be patient and they'll pay you within the given timeframe. If you still haven't received your SB, you can contact support and request for your SB as long as you have proof of completion (e.g, screenshots, receipts, etc.). Sometimes they'll even give you double the amount of SB for late rewards.

You can also earn SB through watching videos, searching the web and participating in their largest mobile trivia game show.

Interested in joining? Remember to use my Referal Link to earn a bonus of $3 when you earn your first 300 SB ($3 on top of your $3)!

Have any questions about Swagbucks? Don't hesitate to ask! I'll answer as soon as possible!