New GPT/Surf project with multi tasks!

webstats

logoen.gif - Click image for larger version  Name:	logoen.gif Views:	2 Size:	89.3 KB ID:	10118

Howdy, I am the owner of the WEBSTATS page, the page with online winning methods using the Surf & GPT method. I know many of these pages disappeared because their owners were not good enough in marketing strategies, but we left the project unpublished until we found enough advertisers to make certain monthly money, amounts with which our future users will be paid. We have chosen niche ONLINE NEWS for the category of advertisers and we are currently working with approximately 30 pages in this field.

Also as a CPC (Banner & Text ads) mode we chose to work with Google Adsense, Mellow ads and Popads. Today is the time when the page can be published and presented, we are ready for any questions and requests for help! Details: - We start by specifying that we have added and improved the design of the script and this is 100% functional in two languages, English and Romanian. - Registration bonus - Visit web pages, these web visits will increase your profits -

You can invite your friends to increase your winnings - Use the online mining module to increase your profits - Complete the TASKs to earn up to $ 0.20 per task (Our tasks are very important and more will be added with winnings greater than $ 0.20)

- Complete clixwall offers to increase your winnings Benefits of premium packages: - Doubling / tripling the winnings

- Reduction of payment time - Reduction of time for payment requests Advantages for Advertisers:

- Gain clean traffic without proxy / vpn / vps - Increase the volume of traffic on your page - Banner ads with 100% visibility rules -

The most important rule is not to use VPN / VPS / PROXY - Do not use multiple accounts because they are automatically detected Page: For questions / support or other curiosities I am available on this forum!

Thank you for the attention paid to these posts and because you have chosen to join WEBSTATS, we know that it is difficult for you to trust such sites considering all the failed projects in the past (and we are some of those who have not received payments on such pages), but without trust in life you won't earn anything. In case of updates I will modify this post in order not to create duplicates. Regards, The WEBSTATS team.