Honest advice for anyone looking for monetary enrichment.

Kurosagi

Last week I was scrolling on youtube, wasting time as I had done so many times before looking for something to up my dose of dopamine. Nothing had caught my eye until I saw something that did not belong in my recommended. Can you guess what I saw? A video about money. This was not just any video of money. This video was not trying to coerce me into buying something or con me in any fashion. Instead, it took various views and imparted a concentrated version of it. What was the title of this selfless video? "What I Learned Reading 50 Books on Money"

This video opened up my perception of money. Almost as if a veil was lifted from my eyes. In watching the video, I realized the ploy in which I had been pushed. Before watching the video, I was already sacrificial lamb of capitalism mentally, and the worst part, I was pleased and content with this status quo. Whether we're talking about taxes, investing, or even being an employee, all of my views were subverted for the better after this 20 odd minute video. I highly recommend watching this video and even more than the video; I recommend you read the books for yourself. Because you can truly come to terms with the opinion you formed on your own. I have already read 4 of them since I've watched the video and I already feel enlightened like a money Buddha. So if you see this post, don't hesitate to click that link and start your path to, at least. a rich mindset.

Fazy Reha

To trade in forex knowledge is very important. Without the knowledge of forex, a trader can lose all his investment. A trader can gather knowledge about forex from anywhere. To get proper knowledge about forex a trader can take the help of a demo account. A trader can trade like a live account in a demo account without any risk. I got knowledge about forex by trading with a demo account of Forex4you. It helped me to get all kinds of techniques and knowledge about forex. So, a demo account can be an important source of knowledge about forex.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex trading is the most famous business in the world. If you want to start trading then you should gain proper knowledge. Without the proper knowledge, you can't earn money from the market. Every trader should use a demo account before trading. If you use a demo account then you can increase up your knowledge and there a no fear, no risk. I trade with Eurotrader. They are a very reliable broker. They never make disappointment to their client. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked.

Asahi

Verified member
Forex is an uncertain and volatile market where nothing can be accurately predicted. So, using stop loss can shield traders from sudden losses. To educate traders, Eurotrader offers free educational program.