Asking for Forex Trading During the Covid Times

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.

Warriortg

In this time of Covid pandemic, I'd like to know if trading forex will still be profitable?

Also,, since bitcoin is declining, which crypto currency do you think will be good?
Bch and XRP conversions are going upward.

Fazy Reha

Forex is a business that can be operated from staying at home. So it is perfect for this situation. And we have a lot of time in this COVID situation. So, we can think properly and make the right decision easily. I am also trading from my home in this COVID situation. My broker Forex4you helps me to make a profit from this market. They help me a lot to trade in this lockdown situation. I am making a profit consistently with the help of them. So, it is a very good time to earn money by sitting at home.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex is the most famous and profitable business in the world. Anyone can start trading and earn a lot of money if they use it in a very proper way. You have to gain knowledge about forex for earning maximum profits. Proper knowledge about forex, reliable broker, proper guidance is very important things for earning profits. I trade with Eurotrader. They are a very reliable broker. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked.

Mary Frederick

COVID is a healthy issue but it affects the financial world severally. However, the world saw an increase in trading activity in 2020 due to the COVID pandemic. People are interested in making from home. Trading is the best option to do that. However, trading is not easy to trade in the market. Traders need time to do. I am trading from 2018 with Eurotrader. I am also still learning.

MaxForsyth

Guys, I recently started trading and, to be honest, I absolutely do not understand what a trading bot does. I doubt very much that this can really help ... Think for yourself, no bot can be smarter than human intelligence and besides, you should not forget that most trading platforms track such bots and simply block your account, so in your place II would not risk it. Better to find a reliable platform like cfds trader and work with deep analytics. Believe it or not. Risk is a noble cause, but you have to take risks wisely. Thank you for listening to me, in any case it's up to you ...

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Some regulated trading brokers allow traders with good amount of welcome bonus which is a great opportunity for those who don’t have sufficient trading capital. Eurotrader is a regulated ECN broker.