Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
D

ds2020.ds

Hi. I am new to here. I like CPA and affiliated marketing both. I love attention from all of you. That makes me learn of this forum and develop my skills in computer too.

everyone is warmly welcome.

R

rahul10579

Hello Admin and my fellow members. I am Rahul from India. I had started affiliate marketing business recently and hope that this platform will help me in it.

A

Abhiram298

hi adon thanks for subscribing me. I will help you to reach your goal. I was just like you when I was started. This is my 3rd account in trendri and I will make u as me

Macharchuol

First and foremost I would like to thank you for your welcome I feel really good to be with you guys and I would like to make some money during this period of time where everyone stays at home no jobs so I would have to this opportunity to make money online with you