Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

BRMKTD

Hi everybody from Argentina! I´m a newbie and I'll be learning and I guess making friends, too.
I don't have any experience, I'm just trying to acquire knowledge to finally start.
I'm hoping to get it in this recognized forum and in a future be able to provide them to this community.
Very thanks for accepting me.

D

dearn

hello guys i a am a new member having mau=ny ideas that i want to share with you all on how toearn mone online . And also lern from other peoples ideas too

Hi Everyone! I'm Elmo Fernando and I found this forum when I was browsing the net. And I'm very excited to be here as well as so much happy because all the members in this forum are friendly as well as communicable.

• My self-introduction.
I'm Elmo Fernando from Sri Lanka, a passionate online entrepreneur. I made my life better and still in the route of growth hacking in the field of day trading. so to reach this successful level in day trading which means simply forex trading, I have undergone several problems and they all paid my way to success without giving up! I didn't complete any courses or attend several classes to pack up my online carrier instead all I did was educating my self searching for resources day and night on the internet. So I'm very curious to share all my experiences and successful strategies to become successful in this field.{ Online earning}.

• My Target and motivation.
The Internet has become one of our major life partners which means we are in the mind setup of not giving up digital devices anymore. So as an online entrepreneur it's one of my major duty { Voluntarily} to educate people who are unaware of today's social media platforms. I myself have faced many challenges due to scammers like what they scam people saying " I will help you earn $1000 per day". So when I was new to this online field I have been scammed by several scammers on Facebook. But I didn't demotivate myself, Instead, I fully packed my head with proper discipline on how to be safe on social media platforms. Not only that, I was even able to get a better knowledge of earning money online. And Finally which became one of my passionate carriers. So please don't worry I will help all of you all with my experiences and I hope you all will give me your maximum support to keep myself motivated to post daily.

What will I be helping you all with as an Online Entrepreneur? I'm hoping to discuss these topics.

• How to become a successful Online Entrepreneur from scratch as well as the reality of online earning.
  • Dropshipping
  • Freelancing
  • Forex trading
  • How to be safe from Scammers, who are widely spread all over social media. etc...
Please forgive me if I have language errors!:)

JohnWatson99

Hello everyone , i discovered this wonderful places 1 day ago . I am glad to talk with you , also to give some advices regarding skills & education & money. Thank you everyone ! I look forward to expand my knowledge too by visiting post and comment on them !

R

rafpac2000

Hello to All ! my name is Rafael I'm exited to post and share opportunities where I can help people make extra cash on this forum >> i will share ideas and all kinds of interesting stuff ! stay tuned !

N

nimrod27

Hello, I am new to the forum, but I have been told that this is an excellent page where I can expand my knowledge and share what I already have, I have high expectations in this forum.
Success to all

mike200

I am Mike by name and also a new member of this forum. I would like to share some ideas and experiences business where I can contribute and for us to learn how to money online from home .