Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
K

kana350

Hello admin and all member, I'm Herman from Indonesia and i just joined this forum, hopefully can add new friends from around the world.
Look forward to participate and interact with all you guys.
I wish all luck and success to everyone.

T

twirii

Hello everyone. I am new here and I hope that there is gonna be some cooperation and support. And yeah. Let's do this!!

F

Follow Medusa

Hi admin & everyone. Thank you for accept. Good luck and have a sweet day !

M

MDC Agent

Hello everyone, My name is Melanie from the Philippines. I just joined the forum, I wish all success to everyone.

J

Jamie Cupido

Hi, I'm new here and looking to find new ways to expand the minds of every person looking to make an extra income online.

mabe33

Hello to all the administrators and members of this forum; my name is Frantz Welno MUTOMBO and I come from Congo-Brazzaville. I love working on online forums and would like to improve my knowledge of internet marketing and also give others my skills.

J

Jacky1506

hi everyone!
i'm new here and i don't Know what else to say.
I'm interesting how to earn Money online. I have same experiences, but I want to Know more.
good luck everyone!!!