Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

Lisa Roberts

Hello admin,
My name is Lisa Roberts , I am an Digital marketer and entrepreneur with 10+ years of experience.I am here to teach how to make real cash online with various methods which are implemented and tested by myself

D

Dejan Bogosavljevic

Hello admin.
I am a new member of the forum and I would like to meet friends and new experiences. I would like some advice on making money online and similar topics. Greetings to all members.