Support Feedback

Official forum Support

DenisMNE

I just wanted to give my feedback on this forum.

Its a wonderful forum.I like its design, its small but growing community and how easy it is to navigate trough threads.
I am here for few days only but I was able to learn while I am here.
I am sure I will keep finding out new stuff from members who like to share their experiences in wide set of areas that other members can find useful.
Keep it up with a good work !

Regards!

DenisMNE

DenisMNE Thanks for the feedback, we really appriciate your contribution. We wish to cover a wider range of business related thread and improve the quality of the forum with 98% original content. Incase there is anyway you feel we can improve the forum don't hesitate to inform us.

Thanks once more.

No problems !
I just gave an honest word.
Its a good cause and, for me, myself, a lot of threads in here, from this nice community were helpful.
I am glad we will all try to improve it.
As of now, I have no complaints but will not hesitate to contact when needed.

A

AAW

I just wanted to give my feedback on this forum.

Its a wonderful forum.I like its design, its small but growing community and how easy it is to navigate trough threads.
I am here for few days only but I was able to learn while I am here.
I am sure I will keep finding out new stuff from members who like to share their experiences in wide set of areas that other members can find useful.
Keep it up with a good work !

Regards!

Welcome DenisMNE, glad you're finding your way around here at Trendri - enjoy...!