Ask and share Ideas related to starting a business, company formation, offshore incorporation, bookkeeping, legal, tax.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to borrow money to Start a Business

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to borrow money to Start a Business

As a starting entrepreneur we need money to start a business but if you have no savings and you want to be independent to prove yourself that you can make it without the help of your family what can you suggest to the new businessman/woman for today?What kind of loan do they need to apply that has low interest?

As a word of advice, never borrow money when starting a business. It happened to me before and although the borrowed money was not the reason for the closure of my business but it's still part of the downfall. Try to secure capital that is free from loans and interests so you can have the right foot forward. Take note that a borrowed money requires interest payment which means you are already losing money on that part. It is better to sell assets for capital instead of borrowing money. Good luck to your venture.

Comment

According to me taking a small business loan is the best option for starting a business but the thing is to have a clear idea about your business. So that money you invested by taking the loan will not get wasted. Search for the bank that gives low interest rate and submit the documents regarding the business. Then you can avail a small business loan.

Comment

The best way to earn money to start a business is... EARN MONEY!
        Not borrow...
        Reviews, earnings, systems.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

Type the word FIN AN CE without space.