Asking for What is the best way to start a blog?

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.

kelvin235

I definitely not idea how to blog and how it works, I am wondering how to earn money just to blogging. Can anyone suggests what to do? Some of my friends are blogging and I don't know how. Can anyone in this forum knows what is the first thing to do to start a blog?

G

You can start blogging either by using Blogger or WordPress. There are also other platforms to help your startup. I would highly recommend you to watch youtube videos before you start.
If you're wondering how to generate income online then attend this webinar online, signup with your email here

before start blogging you should decide a topic on which topic you want to start be sure if you can write about places or some trending topics be informative and post accordingly whats people are searching and analyses some best keywords to start and also you must know SEO search engine

joewalsh

First you need to acquire decent traffic from Organic search or social medias and then you can sell private ad spaces or enrol to Adsense. Other way to make money is to sell guest posts. But first you need decent amount of content, and backlinks for your SEO score.

Vandi Cassie

You can start blogging using WordPress or Blogger as the name implies. Using any of the these platform for blogging it's very easy and free. Making money blogging??? Start the blog first before you think about the money.

The interest is the most important drive or else you will end up giving up cause of the zeal for the money.

Corzhens

A blog earns when it is registered with Adsense. The readers of the blog are potential prospects of the advertisement that Adsense would put on the webpage. The more readers, the more chances of earning via Adsense. That means you need to have thousands of regular readers to your blog before you can earn good money in blogging.

The key with creating content is to make it as useful as possible. Focus upon creating content that changes people’s lives in some way will be the type of content that people will value the most and it will help people to feel like they know, like and trust you – which is really important if you later want to make money from your blog.

You can start a blog by creating useful topic and niche for your blog. You can also try to check out bitlanders.com where you can earn by creating blogs. You can also learn creating quality content blogs through that site. They will pay you through your Paypal account.

Jelineex

I think its best for you to asked yourself if you really want to be in blogging section. If your ready for the commitment and responsibility. Be aware that making a blog is not an easy as you think and the possibility of earning is impossible. However with your will, patience and perseverance you will have a possibility of success. Make your passion and creativity as your motivating tool to improve your work.