Ask and share Ideas related to starting a business, company formation, offshore incorporation, bookkeeping, legal, tax.

How do you determine what your passion is?

To be honest, I don't know what my passion is. I know what I like to do. I know what I enjoy doing.

But, I don't think liking and doing something...

Involving family and friends in your business

Is it ideal to involve families and friends in your business especially when you are just starting up? Do you think they will work harder for you to help...

How to avoid scam before making money

Have you ever experienced signing up on many money making sites promising you to earn money and not being paid after sleepless nights of hardwork? ...

Business Ideas for a College Student

I am an entrepreneur at heart. Way back, I would always have these weird ideas in my head during classes on how I could start a business and make money....

Would you borrow money to start up a new business

One common factor that is peculiar to all business in the world today is capital to set it up. Without the capital to set up a new business, the business...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advantages of starting business with a small capital

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inem
    started a topic IDEAS Advantages of starting business with a small capital

Advantages of starting business with a small capital

A lot of times what keep us away from.starting our business is always limited funds and we keep postponing starting our dream business because we believe the funds available wouldn't be enough but the good news is that what we have can kick start the business to some level, then why not start it and learn through it especially on businesses we have never really work on.

What other advantages are there or one will gain for starting a business with a small capital.

• Emekus
    replied
    I had the intention to startup a business because my capital is just half of the total sum, i keep postponing the business and i see others start up their business with small capital and latter excel in the business. So not having enough capital is just an excuse, one can really start up with the little available as the business progresses their will be more fund available.

Leave a comment:

• Catherine Acorda-Mapalo
    replied
    If you are going to start with very little capital, you need to plan carefully and conserve all the cash you can. If you're starting a new business, it's likely that you'll have to put up at least some of the money yourself. If you are confident that you have a product or service people want, don’t allow the lack of capital to deter you from your business goals.

Leave a comment:

• Corzhens
    replied
    I had 2 business ventures before and I'd say the lack of capital led to the downfall when I started borrowing to augment the capital. My advice is to have more than enough capital so there will be a spare tire when the going gets tougher.

Leave a comment:

• Augustus Caesar A Guarin
    replied
    It isn't so much of the small capital but the initiative of starting a business and starting it small. The thing is to get a business going after having made some feasibility studies about it. Just remember that just like any other endeavors in life, you must get into something that you really know, I mean don't get into a construction business unless you know the basics of engineering. A few years back, I was able to get my masters degree in education and immediately put this degree into use by building a preschool. I was able to hurdle the academic requirements because I knew what the business was all about.

Leave a comment:

• fishbate
    replied
    One advantage is learning everything from scratch, basically if you own a small business you have to do everything. This is so tiring and somehow overwhelming, but at the end of it all you gained a lot of skills and know-how. All businesses comes from a small start, the fact is that some of these small business had become successful because of pure perseverance and determination. Small businesses are so successful because they dream big.

Leave a comment:

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x

Type the word BLOG GING without space.