Do you own a business ?

DenisMNE

Hello, dear forum members !

I wanted to ask a few questions to people who own business of their own ?

What kind of business do you run and when did you start ?

Are you working alone, or in partnership ? Do you employ workers ?

I would, also, like ti hear your experiences and advice for beginners and newbies who want to open something.What should you avoid and what you should seek to have, business-wise ?

kathness

I'm following this thread. My parents are entrepreneurs so I definitely know a thing or two about getting into businesses. But I actually want to know opinions and insights of other people. I want to know how they started their business since it's really starting one that makes it hard.

Seyesystem

I started my e-commerce business since the year 2019 and I am still currently doing it which I have increase both my capital and profit. I run my business together with my delivery agents.I am currently running an e-commerce business which I buy goods at a cheaper rate and i sell them at high prices through Facebook advert. e-commerce is a very cool business that you can start with little capital and you will be making huge profit. If you know how to identify hot products in the market before you know you will be smiling to bank. E-commerce business is the best business for people that can carry out a good market research and getting hot products which you can run adverts for the products on the internet and you get your customers on the internet. Majority of young people goes into e-commerce business it is very easy to start I have very easy to make your profit.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I don't own a business for now but I really love business because I will be getting my money daily, I'm still learning skill for now when I'm done with it I will go into business because I have passion for it, also when I was a kid my mum taught me how to operate a small business using a small capital, so I have some experience about business.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I own a business offline, gaming shop, where i host video games using PS4 console as the device for the business and a TV. I have two console at the moment both PS4 in a mini small shop in my locality. I'm just hoping to expand it bigger as time goes on.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I used to have a retailing business as a single proprietorship. A partnership business can create problems as experienced by my elder brother. Their business was doing good but when he had an argument with his business partner they went to the extent of quarreling and an eventual dissolution of the partnership. If the business was owned by my brother then there would not be such a problem.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
My one and only business being the video game console business. Where i rented a mini shop at my locality and use two PS4 consoles to host my customers in a thrilling game context with other gamers. Its a fun one, but owning a video game business to entertain the game lovers have been my dream from child, i enjoy gaming a lot. With time I'll expand it bigger, even making go online, create a blog and a live streaming channel for it.

Samuel72

Verified member
Presently I own a mini business and I employed just workers in this business but this business is not doing very well so I decided to partner with a friend on real estate business because I have heard many good news about real estate business, I've been on yesterday's news for the past 3 years.

Mellorando

Banned
I did not have a business presently but having a business is good because you will be earning daily income everyday when I'm done schooling I would love to go into business as I am also doing job hunting I do not want to be idle all day because an idle mind is a devil's workshop

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
I do not own a business of my own but I can talk via experience and that is, do a proper market/business survey. Never take any form of loan when starting. Develop your mental health and never let your decision be influence anyhow or negatively. Never mix family with your business. Family privilege must be well defined and lastly know when to stop when the business is not going well it's not failure but been wise.