Asking for A steady job or earning online!

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.

Martinsx

With the outbreak of Corona virus, the world has embraced working online more than they used to regard it before. All companies now incorporate mechanism for their staff to work online from home.

Before most people used to see those who work online as lazy people but now they are among the most important staff in the world.

Olajidey

There are some online business that did not disturb your offline business in which you can combine them both together and continue making your money but if there is the situation in which one is really affecting the other like the offline work is affecting the online work and the pay of the online is much more than the offline work it will be advisable to drop the offline work in other to concentrate on the online job so far the earning on the online job is way far better than the offline job.

Roysnickz

I am sure that most of you have a steady job but they are trying to earn online as well. In my case I gave up to my job for my earnings online, now I earn over 700 hundred dollars online and the paycheck to my older job was 500 dollar, so, I prefer to stay at home and work online.
What about you guys, are you doing both?
I will prefers to keep both forms of earning. You never can predict the future.
A pay check of $700 is quite good. It means you even earned $200 more than your job. Kudus, be rest assured that you will improve with time. But let also know what you do to earn that much.
But I still think it would have been a good idea embark on your online earnings while retaining your job.

Ummigal

I think having an o online job is a better option, because you are not under any supervision or pressure You are your own boss because you could work anytime you want to. And most importantly, you are working and making money for yourself and not for anyone else, as you are being directly rewarded for your efforts. And by the way, you could lose the job at anytime due to any circumstances. However, online business world is almost saturated and it's not everyone that earn such an enviable sum of money working from home. That means, you have to put in alot of efforts, skills and time so that they you would be different from the crowd.

Thosynho

I am sure that most of you have a steady job but they are trying to earn online as well. In my case I gave up to my job for my earnings online, now I earn over 700 hundred dollars online and the paycheck to my older job was 500 dollar, so, I prefer to stay at home and work online.
Having a steady job where you receive monthly salary or weekly wages is very good but it does not affect your online earning too. You could use online earning as your side business to augment whatever you earn offline.

Of a truth, it is possible to earn big online if you are the online person but nothing stops you to earn offline too. Having multiple source of income is very good everyone especially when you have responsibilities hanging on your neck.

Kennysplash

Verified member
I do the two, I work online and also offline, one should not have a single source of income. I work part-time and also freelance online. This is a very good decision because it brings in extra cash for you apart from your offline paycheck. For me I save my online money and use the offline to take care of myself and my needs. Believe me the money I earn online is more than that of offline, so that means I save more than I actually spend. One financial book says that you should save at least 25 percent of you income every month, I am doing better.

BuchiBankz

To me you can manage both as long as you create time for both of them, having a business doesn't stop one from earning online, it just need time and dedications on both side.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Steady job is very good to have . Like me I have a steady job but I still do online job at my leisure time remember an adage says;an empty hand is a devil workshop.
So therefore as a responsible somebody one just need to keep oneself busy after your daily work. And beside any time one spent in an online business is nota waste of time.

Donkiz

Lots of people will prefer to concentrate on online job if they can be able to reach or exceed the income that comes from their offline job. Most of our offline jobs are very stressful and doesn't give us enough time for ourselves and our loved ones.

Unless you have an in demand skill, a website or blog, or you are a vlogger, or a big time social media influencer, otherwise it will be very hard for you to earn any reasonable amount from online jobs that you will be comfortable enough to ditch your offline job.

Seyesystem

Me too I will prefer to be earning online in as much as the earning is more than my offline money. If the online earning is sure and have future why won't I quit my offline job if I will not be able to do the two together.Online business is what people run into now because of access to internet there are lot of business that's all one can do online depending on your interest. Doing online business you have to be very careful with the type of online business that you want to do.Yes online income should be passive income Working online from home is very easy if you have a very good idea that will be giving you residual income and you will do it at you convenience without rushing that you don't want to get late for work but if you have children that will be disturbing you when working it will be frustrating and making the work to be difficult.

fastvideolikes

It is better to work at home than work at home. It has many benefits. Everything is not only money, but the body is also healthy and takes care, which can never be avoided by working always at home. Going to office makes half your tension work and after coming from the office you feel good at home, while if you stay at home, then you will be bored and after some time obesity and body will remain sluggish. While going to the office is active and fresh.

wallet

Henrywrites

I have a stable office job with a high position and good pay of about 4,000 usd per month. What am I doing in working online? It is my preparation for an occupation when I retire from my office job. Besides, I enjoy working online instead of spending my spare time in playing computer games.

This is nice. I will say that working online helps so much when you are accessible to the internet and have the means to write or offer different kind of services like graphics and the rest.

Martinsx

Before online jobs became very popular and lucrative, 99% of the world would prefer to having a steady job than face the uncertainty of working online where they have no control over what they earn.

But with the way the world has evolved over the years, it looks more safe to work online than to be employed. Most people have lost their job as their jobs lacks security but with online jobs, you are your own boss.

Take a look at what Corona virus has done to the world over the past few months, most people realize that working from home is more convenient.

Jelineex

You are right that having an online job is a freedom on its own. However, it is difficult to find a good and sustaining job. It requires skills and time to settle. it also takes a lot of patience and determination to find the way. I know that there are many opportunity waiting to be discovered.

jeffreyjose48

Technology has truly improved our life and almost replaces the mundane repetitive jobs and making our tasks easier and less time-consuming. Now, thanks to our amazing internet, we do not need to wake up early to go to another place to work. We can work in our home but with a fast internet connection required and a computer to be used. I think for me, I will prefer to earn money online because I do not have to wear a uniform and suffer traffic congestion just to go to work. I can just open my laptop and enjoy gaining profit online without being disturbed by my co-workers or my boss.

I agree with you. I am a full time online worker these days. I have resigned from my steady job because of relationship problems in the job. I like online job because you are your own boss. You are the one who holds your time.

GuestHu

Technology has truly improved our life and almost replaces the mundane repetitive jobs and making our tasks easier and less time-consuming. Now, thanks to our amazing internet, we do not need to wake up early to go to another place to work. We can work in our home but with a fast internet connection required and a computer to be used. I think for me, I will prefer to earn money online because I do not have to wear a uniform and suffer traffic congestion just to go to work. I can just open my laptop and enjoy gaining profit online without being disturbed by my co-workers or my boss.

I have a stable job in the medical field but still, I need online work. Some moms are in search of flexible work opportunities to add an income to the household. It's definitely possible when you choose the right extra income opportunities that allow you to work from home.

Jelineex

I want to have a stability on my financial status. Having a work online and offline gives me a chance to earned. I am thankful for having such opportunities. It's a challenge and a good experience. It's also interesting to know your ability and capacity to handle works that's instruction based with no one to asked. ( Ha.Ha.Ha ) An assurance to trust yourself. I like to get focus and motivated by work.

Corzhens

I have a stable office job with a high position and good pay of about 4,000 usd per month. What am I doing in working online? It is my preparation for an occupation when I retire from my office job. Besides, I enjoy working online instead of spending my spare time in playing computer games.