Why start an online business?

shai

[h=3][/h] What kind of online business would you want to start and why do you want to start in the first place?
and Who is your ideal target customer?
Most new business owners mess this up by giving a broad, general answer, thinking that it’s better to be able to identify a great, big potential customer base.
As an example, if I were starting an online store selling football jerseys, I could say that my target customer is ‘men who like football’. That would give me about a gazillion potential customers, which sounds great.
But the IDEAL target customer is more like ‘men aged 18-27 that are rabid fans of football, watch every game, go to at least two live games each season, and that identify a particular player as their idol’.
That narrows my potential list of customers way down, but I’ve now got a much, much better idea of the person I’m trying to market to.
I would gladly appreciate if you guys let me know your ideas! :)

Seyesystem

Online business it is the best to do if you actually have the knowledge of the type of business but you want to do online you may even work another site and earn money daily.Working online from home is the best if someone can get a legitimate one that can be given you reasonable income at the end of the month.with online income one will definitely have rest of mind that at the end of the month you get your payment. Online business that give income is always good because you can easily do it at the comfort of your home with you phone or laptop and you are already making money without the stress of moving from one place to the other. I prefer online job to the physical job which involves stress from home to work and from work to home .