Asking for Taking care of paper works

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.

fishbate

Some people think that business is a breeze as long as you have the resources. But it doesn't end there, a business cannot be called legitimate until it is licensed. Licensing and other paper works for me is the hardest part of running a business. These are the days that you have to take a day just to accomplish some and another day for another continuing task. Although its the most busiest part and i think the most stressful, the end result of accomplishments will make you more persistent and passionate with your business. What are your thoughts? Do you have the same experience?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
For me business is all encompassing. There are alot involved that is why it is good to always sort things out before beginning a business. The documents must all be gotten in preparation for a take off. The license required if any must be ready as well. So yes all documentation must be done appropriately

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It depends on the kind of business you're doing. If you're doing the kind of business that is lucrative in the public sector that can attract lots of customers you need follow due process to get operational permit from government to certify your business as a legitimate one operating under their care. But when it is a mini one operating in the rural area you don't need license to operate.