What kind of business do you run ?

DenisMNE

Hello, forum members !

I wanted to ask you what kind of a business do you run ?
When did you started ?

Starting a business is hard since there is a lot of competition since the beginning.

I, myself, wanted to do something online but to no avail.

Did you had a success ?

Would you recommend others to do what you have started ?

I am looking forward to hear replies from you.

ion

Well, before I have accessory business, and it was online I don't have a physical store, but my accessories are more on accessories for rock fans, like earrings, bracelet, necklace. I was not successful because I have a job at the same time. The first four months was good. I think this business is for occasionally in our country, because the rock festival in our country only happen once a year. Well my advice I think is, you should know your passion, and use your passion to earn something.

DenisMNE

Well, passion sometimes does not pay off.
Many people are stuck doing what they do not like since the market is determined by a demand, not by preferences and you need to work out of your field.
I know a lot of people that work outside of what they were supposed to do with their education, and very few that are sticking with what they went to school for.
Its hard to capitalize your passion and emotions for a certain subject, but it is worth giving it a shot, since its better to try and fail, than to just live without knowing what would happen.
Makes a difference between successful dreamers and the ones who did not exploited their potential.

Inem

I'm looking at starting an online store with the pre-knowledge I have about marketing and selling online, I have been into affiliate marketing for a while now and I believe I can replicate same for my online buying and selling,I could buy cheap from any online marketplace and sell a bit higher to make profit or better still get into drop shipping. I'm researching more for now and hope to Begin towards end of June.

fishbate

I have a small craft store and a DIY page that's is running. I started my craft store about a year ago, and its progressing in my opinion. Although there's a lot of competition in the market, i still have my share of profit which i think is a good start. As part of my business plan, i use my DIY page to advertise my works and to boost potential clients.
My business is still on it's starting stage but i think , it's getting pretty good in terms of profit.

Inem

I'm having a selling business online where I market different clothes and fabrics and it near success though I'm still striving to be there. The best bet for online sales is to have marketing skills one must be able to place the products before the customers in a persuasive way to get their attention and subsequently make them buy,so first start working on your marketing skills.

Seyesystem

I am currently running an e-commerce business which I buy goods at a cheaper rate and i sell them at high prices through Facebook advert. e-commerce is a very cool business that you can start with little capital and you will be making huge profit. If you know how to identify hot products in the market before you know you will be smiling to bank. E-commerce business is the best business for people that can carry out a good market research and getting hot products which you can run adverts for the products on the internet and you get your customers on the internet. Majority of young people goes into e-commerce business it is very easy to start I have very easy to make your profit.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Presently I don't have any business and running now, because I'm still learning skill, but I really like doing business, when I'm done with my skill I would like to go into a business like, selling of shoes and bags, the reason why I go for this business is because that's what my mum is doing and she gets her profit daily, I also know the terms she use in order to gain from selling shoes and bags.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
for now I don't have any special business I am running on myself but I'm still looking forward on how I can learn a skill preferably a digital skill,the business I will always like to run when the times come will be an online business, am also thinking of having a good idea about programming and others which I still don't have any idea about now.

R.Mustapha

I'm still doing my daily job as a technician, but I'm planning to establish my own firm in the near future,
I love engineering & since I have a background of automatics & robotics I may be considering doing something related to that field.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't own an online business, i only do some task, simple or complex to earn some incentive and make up with my offline business. I only own an offline business at the moment. I'm just trying to save money to push my offline business into online to generate note funds from it.

Ralphjoe

I don't run any business at the moment but I am about to start running a palm oil distribution business very soon. I have made enquiries on where in my country Nigeria where I can get supplies for the business and I have started working on the retailers that I would be supplying the products. My main objective in this business is to grow to the extend that I will be exporting the product in the nearest future.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In my experience it is easy to start a business but it is 10 times harder to manage it. The most common problem with a business is the lack of sales and the tight cash flow. In my retail business I had quite enough capital for starting but after a year when there was a surge of sales the cash flow got too tight that I had to borrow money for purchasing supplies.

Mellorando

Banned
Presently I don't have a business I am a student I'm looking for a degree but once I finish schooling I want to learn a skill as I am also job-hunting getting a skill will help me not to be idle because an idle man is said to be a devil's workshop or if possible invest my money in a legit cryptocurrency website